Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    although unless its competition week she doesnt look quite like that... just an FYI to those that want to look like her.. all the time would be crazy and crazy crazy hard most comp girls dont look like that most of the time.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    She is obviously in fantastic condition and is completely dedicated to her craft. For what she does, yes she looks amazing. I however would not want to look like....ever. Not even her off season pics are appealing to me. I feel the need to have some softness to my form, as well as hips.
  • Cathleenr
    Options
    she is pretty lean and buff for a bikini competitor...normally they are softer than the figure girls, as in this 2011 contest winner amanda latona:
    amandalatona.jpg .

but she could be a crossover from figure, which requires a leaner, more defined look.

lighting and timing are critical in photos and who knows when and where this was taken. competitive bodybuilding in all the divisions (although some don't count the bikini girls in that definition) takes a lot of determinatino and work, but it's not impossible nor is it a life of agony. i do figure competition and love the discipline and progressive improvments.there is always something to learn. ive found that the vast majority of bikini competitors are just beautiful women and that's why the bikini finals are the most well-attended event in a show!
  • Cathleenr
    Options
    Pretty... Those bathing suit bottoms are tucked real tight under there though... Why do I find myself wondering what her vag looks like?! Awkward.....

and why you gotta be like that?
  • flab2sixpack
    Options
    Jamie Eason.... Google her... feminine, beautiful.

LOVE her my fav...

Yep, I love her too! :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite is TIANNA TA

interview-tianna-ta_asm.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Pretty... Those bathing suit bottoms are tucked real tight under there though... Why do I find myself wondering what her vag looks like?! Awkward.....

and why you gotta be like that?

Lol... I didn't think it was rude or even a negative comment.. it was a joke. You're welcome.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    she is pretty lean and buff for a bikini competitor...normally they are softer than the figure girls, as in this 2011 contest winner amanda latona:
    amandalatona.jpg .

but she could be a crossover from figure, which requires a leaner, more defined look.

lighting and timing are critical in photos and who knows when and where this was taken. competitive bodybuilding in all the divisions (although some don't count the bikini girls in that definition) takes a lot of determinatino and work, but it's not impossible nor is it a life of agony. i do figure competition and love the discipline and progressive improvments.there is always something to learn. ive found that the vast majority of bikini competitors are just beautiful women and that's why the bikini finals are the most well-attended event in a show!
    Latona is hot too!

IDEA Fitness member
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    2d9x8g.jpg

Jamie Eason
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member
    This one is SOOOOOOOOO much better. Less man-like, more woman-like
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I like the lean, muscular look, but I can't afford, and don't want to carry, the big, round breasts.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member
    This one is SOOOOOOOOO much better. Less man-like, more woman-like

OMG... she's the cutest thing I've ever seen!! :)
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    Her legs aren't "toned" they are "conditioned". Semantics yeah, but the "toned" thing is the wrong terminology. It's like calling San Francisco "Frisco".

IDEA Fitness member

care to explain the difference?
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options

index-12.jpg

LOL i just DIED lauhging!!!!!!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    wow! She looks amazing! I wish i had those legs!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    care to explain the difference?
    "Toned" is terminology that was derived from the Pilates/Yoga introduction to Fitness organization's to give it a more "feminine" appeal. You don't "tone" muscle you "tone it up". Muscle isn't "toned" (there's no medical reference to it) it's conditioned or not conditioned.
    So if you say you want to "tone up" your muscle to make it more conditioned, then it's correct.

IDEA Fitness member
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    TIANNA offseason

tianna_ta.jpg

IDEA Fitness member
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I bet she could literally break it off.

OH MY GOSH that was probably THE FUNNIEST thing I have EVER heard, HAHAHAHAHA, I', telling you I probably burned like 10 cals from laughing at this
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    TIANNA offseason

tianna_ta.jpg

IDEA Fitness member

See I wouldn't mind being this kind of fit, I really don't want to lose all my cush, so I prob will want to be just a tiny bit more then this, but I am sure both woman feel incredable
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Sure, she's muscley, but I'm too distracted by the clearly fake boobs to notice the rest. They look like leggo boobs stuck onto her chest
    Why would you do something so unattractive when she must work so hard to get the rest of the body looking good?

For me... the Tianna pic above is MUCH more appealing.