post here if your diary is public

Options

Replies

• jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sure... mine is public. you can add me as a friend too if you would like.

valtishia,
    I am taking advantage of this post also, but I was curious what kinds of workouts you've been doing to burn 900+ calories a day? I am struggling to burn 400 a day? Just curious. Thanks!

my exercise log is public too so you can take a peek there:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/exercise/diary/Valtishia

I am mostly into running, walking and circuit training.
    I think a big part of it too is that I am unemployed right now trying to get into school so I have more time available than some others might so taking a couple hours to walk 16km in a day is not a problem.

Thanks, for some reason I never thought of walking more than 45 minutes, I don't know why? I think I get kind of bored if I walk longer than that, but I do have a lot of hiking trails nearby, so I may have to get a good map and tackle that! Thanks again!
  • Candothis
    Candothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is public and if anyone has any suggestions, don't hesitate to give them! :happy:
  • carissa55
    carissa55 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My diary is public :)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Public.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    public :)
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can keep track of this thread :) Need food ideas from peoples diaries.
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow....I had no idea you could make your diary public or see others'. I just made mine public...I think that will help keep me more accountable. I also just changed the order of my meals, so dinner got shifted to snack and so on. So, if you happen to look at my previous entries, my food order may look weird...Thanks to everyone for sharing!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I just changed mine to public too, feel free to have a peek :flowerforyou: Great Idea by the way :bigsmile:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Mine is public too!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    you should scope out my journal.....cuz it sucks.
  • KimmyJaneTD
    KimmyJaneTD Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    public
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    mine's public
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    bumping to get meal ideas as well, not sure if mine is public or not, going to check
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    yep, it's public now!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to figure out how to make it public but when I do I will make it so because I'd love feedback on it!
    I love this thread I am going to check out some others to get ideas! Thanks for sharing everyone
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    I haven't been able to figure out how to make it public but when I do I will make it so because I'd love feedback on it!
    I love this thread I am going to check out some others to get ideas! Thanks for sharing everyone

To change it, go into settings and then diary settings, you can change it there
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    public, though not always worthy of sharing:blushing: lol
  • lil_coxie
    lil_coxie Posts: 1
    Options
    Mine's public but I've had eating issues in the past so I'm not a good example. But I'm looking at everyone elses so thanks!!!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    :laugh: I have a public food diary, hope it gives people some ideas, its pretty boring but, ehh *shurg*
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    PUBLIC!! Have a little lookie if you want!!