Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Frustrating February

This month has been horrible. I plateaued the first 2 weeks of the month, so I started to add in exercising the last 2 weeks. Still nothing. I dont know what to do. I'm almost always under my cal count and I have no problem working up a sweat. It seems like no matter what I do, I'll never be able to break out of these 200's. :sad:

Replies

• newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    I know how you feel. Mine usually last between 2 and 3 weeks. Just hang in there. It's our body's way of adjusting to the exercise and food changes. It just needs some time to catch up. Great thing about plateaus though - usually drop 2-4 pounds when it finally does break! You'll break 200 real soon. :flowerforyou:
  • aSunflower
    aSunflower Posts: 73 Member
    Okay, last time this happened to me I decided to eat my full calories for a day. I figured I wouldn't lose anything, but I wouldn't gain. Well. it turned out to be very hard and I didn't make the full amount, but I came within a few hundred calories. Anyway, I lost three pounds in five days right after.

Good Luck!
  • I know this goes against everything everyone has heard but look up eat stop eat you will crush those weight plateaus. I have!
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    What I do is when this happens to me I will eat right at my calories or go over. You don't even have to go over by much. I eat at different times everyday not because I am doing it purposely but because everyday my schedule is different with 1 job, internship, and 4 classes. This also helps. So far I haven't had this issue in a while, if I have stayed the same I know why and fix it *crosses fingers I didn't just jinx myself*
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Girl, I could have written this post!