my first real NSV :)

Options
I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror and swore my face was thinner...so I looked at my day 1 picture. it is NOTICEABLY thinner :D

Replies

• CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's great. You're a pretty girl, stay with it!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's always a good feeling!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful! Great for you!
  • ashuster1
    ashuster1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's great. You're a pretty girl, stay with it!

thank you very much :) im only down 5 pounds but I feel like a lot of my bloat is gone :)
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Good for you.... noticing right away! Love those little NSV's along the way - just want to remind you too, to take your measurements now, because later if the scale doesn't move - that was a huge NSV for me when it showed in my waistline! Good for you!!
  • ashuster1
    ashuster1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good for you.... noticing right away! Love those little NSV's along the way - just want to remind you too, to take your measurements now, because later if the scale doesn't move - that was a huge NSV for me when it showed in my waistline! Good for you!!

I haven't taken measurements at all thus far but I think im gonna start today! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!