Name a spot to get a sexy small tatoo

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
I need ideas on where on my body to get a new tatoo. I currently have one on my mid thigh and when i reach my ultimate goal i want to get another one.

I really don't want it where anyone can see it. Maybe if i go the gym it can be seen. But being in a professional envirionment it cannot be seen.

Please keep it clean ;)

Replies

• Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    How about the back of your shoulder, I think that would be sexy, or your lower beck is a good spot as well.
  • amyofftherecord
    amyofftherecord Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a tattoo on my back, centered between my shoulder blades. It'll only ever be seen on the beach or in bed!
  • tonihayden
    Options
    what about really low to left or right side of your back..just above the rear?
    That way it really will only show to a person u want it too or maybe peek out of a swimsuit ot cute pair of jeans?
    that's what i would do.
  • SkinnyShadow
    SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    after you reach your goal... lower hip/tummy area <3 super cute.
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    I got my first tattoo on the inside of my ankle. Hurts like a mother, but is discreet and sexy.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Bottom of the heel of your foot. No one's going to see it unless you want them too. Something cool like "BAM!" in a starburst. That'd be awesome.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i love the placement of Miley Cyrus tattoo. Very feminine and sexy....
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I plan on one in between my shoulder blades just below my neck. I think ones on the neck are sexy, but since you can't show it at work, that's not possible.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have a small one on the inside of my wrist. I work in a professional environment and no one knows that its there. I have have one on the top of one foot, and the inside of the other.

You could always do the back of your neck under your hair, hip area or ,lower back.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i always like the ones on the side of the rib cage :)
  • gazzajam
    gazzajam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    base of the back does it for me. :)
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Your forehead.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    nape of your neck, or behind your ear
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    ....but seriously....I'd say the hipbone.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Small of the back... Might as well be a bulls-eye...
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Are you going to have any more babies? If no, just inside your front hip bone. I have one there but it got a little blurry due to babies. Damn babies. Ruin everything.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Shoulders, neck, or ankles are my favorites for smaller tattoos. Small of the back is what my ex's dad always called a "tramp stamp". Friend of mine who does tattoos usually removes them from women in that area, so unless I had some kick-*kitten* tattoo that was really unique, I wouldn't go near that area for a tattoo.
  • Kipper2012
    Options
    I have mine in the middle of my back, between the shoulder blades. Low enough that I can cover it with a shirt/sweater & high enough that I can show it off in open back tops/bathing suits. Mind is a medium size tattoo, but many people are shocked to see that I have one as it isn't always on display.
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Your forehead.

REALLY?
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The sexiest women I know have no ink at all......