starting up again

Options
Hi everyone...

Just wanted to let you know I am going to start tracking everything again... it help me loose 15lbs (but i gained it back through a pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage) so I am back on board!! even got a membershp to the gym!! My plan is to loose 50lbs by next may (2010) before starting to try to have a baby again!!

I need some support and motivation. If anyone is up to doing a loose 30 by Christmas thing... i am willing to put it together... let me know!!

Replies

• SuhailVal
    SuhailVal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm starting up again too...kind of fell off the wagon myself. I thought I was pregnant and let myself go and eat what I wanted (I always get sick and loose weight when pregnant because I can't keep anything down, so I splurged a bit!)...but I wasn't after 2 months of false alarms and now I'm putting that on hold to get my weight and fitness back on track. I'm so sorry about your miscarriage though.

How would we do the loose 30 by Christmas, what did you have in mind?
    Good luck to you!
  • NickelPlated
    Options
    welcome back! I am starting up again too. You can do it!
  • xsierrathekillaa
    Options
    i'm starting again too.
    in my first week i'd lost 5 pounds,
    and now i've gained it all back
    and feel awful!
  • brandifry
    brandifry Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp as I just started last Friday! I think I need to get a digital scale though..:)
    Good luck to everyone!
    240245.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • powellse
    powellse Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too!
    Hoping to lose a couple of pounds in the first week to kick start my diet and fitness goals.
    Look forward to keeping you updated.
    x

242440.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: