Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post I was getting close to just giving up
  • Angelap1121
    Options
    I too needed this. It's very frustrating when I see all the wieght loss for everyone on MFP, even though I am so happy for them. I haven't lost anything in three weeks, but you are right my clothes are fitting better and I'm able to buy one size smaller. I need to take pics as well. Thank you!
  • MehiraDeOro
    MehiraDeOro Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My co-worker was telling me when I first plateaued and wasn't losing anything to measure myself. She told me when you're exercising and eating right and not losing weight, it means you're losing inches! She was RIGHT! I had lost an inch on my waist! (This was in 2010)

My doctor even told me for this time around, to focus more on how my clothes fit--which I kind of half listened because I had lost actual pounds before.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    What a great difference! Congratulations!

Anyone having the opposite? The scale is moving but no visible change or diff. in measurements?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOST YOUR TAN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOST YOUR TAN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, I was thinking "man I look freaking PALE!" no, it's the lighting, I haven't had a tan for a few months :drinker:
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I needed this!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation.
  • montata
    Options
    hugeeeeee difference.. I've really needed this topic

thank u so much for sharing.. my scale did not move for almost three weeks as well.
  • Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My scale isn't moving either but sure seems that way as far as clothes fitting. I thought I was imagining it but could it be: I'M GETTING FITTER? Yee-haw!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    My scale isn't moving either but sure seems that way as far as clothes fitting. I thought I was imagining it but could it be: I'M GETTING FITTER? Yee-haw!

Do you have before pictures? I take pictures about once a month JUST to see.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I had another NSV from this today. Still no moveing in the scale, but I fit into pants I haven't been able to wear in about a year this morning! WHOOOO!
  • maritza327
    maritza327 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are so right, I have not lost any pounds, but I too fit into jeans I got for Christmas that would even close!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!