The Firm

Options
Anybody do The Firm workouts?

Replies

• LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Omg, The Firm... haven't heard that in forever. I did it like 7yrs ago, sorry.
  • jaisaansmommy
    Options
    The Firm is actually located in my town. I worked out there for the past three months and I have the videos. It is a great workout. I saw results after 10 visits like they claimed.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I love their workouts! I've done them since the very beginning (late 1980's) when they were absolutely revolutionary with the idea that all women should lift weights. I even did personal training with a couple of their master instructors in the mid 90's. I've always found their workouts to be fun and effective.

I don't do the Firm as often as I used to, but they're definitely in my regular rotation.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I used it years ago lost a ton. Got lazy and well the rest is history. I always liked the videos...(vhs) when I used them. lol
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a movie and a show on NBC? Whats the workout.... Run until the commerical breaks?
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a movie and a show on NBC? Whats the workout.... Run until the commerical breaks?

The Firm that we're discussing actually came out WAY before the book, movie or TV show. Google it (or Anna Benson)!
  • joanneonline
    Options
    I bought the Wave from the Firm probably 6 years ago and never used it until I started MFP this January (sad, I know).

I have been loving it. I'm starting to see changes in my body and my fitness level. I'm sure I was a hilarious site when I first learned the routines. I'm sure the entire first week my face was stuck in a "huh?" expression. I've got it down now and really enjoy it.

In fact, I just ordered several more Firm DVDs off of Amazon today. If you're doing the routines and want a friend to compare notes, feel free to add me.

Good luck!
  • tink6482
    Options
    I have been doing the Firm since it started and have the Transfirmer, the Wave, and the new Express series. I love them all. I also started adding in walking/jogging on the treadmill to my Firm rotations. A friend recommended this site and I just started yesterday...first impression is great!

Glad you are enjoying the Firm workouts, finally!! Better late than never. I will add you and good luck also :happy:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I use The Firm and the "Fanny Lifter" LOL Man the workout kicks my butt, but I must say I have lost inches in my arms and legs, even my belly. I do the workouts every other day and the opposite days I do the elliptical. If you want to add me as a fellower firmer, then please do!