ladies approx 5'9 to 5'11 what is your current weight and go

Options

Replies

• sepllck
    Options
    I am 5'11", I currently weigh 247 lbs and would like to be 90-100 lbs lighter. I want to see what each of those look and feel like.

SW: 277 lbs
    CW: 247 lbs
    GW: 155 lbs
  • ohmohner
    ohmohner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    5'9" CW 155lbs, my body is "comfortable" between 140-145, but I want to push it to 135. I have a small bone structure so I know at 135 I will be the most fit I can be :)
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    5'9" with an medium frame

cw 170 and size 10 / 29-30 bottoms
    gw 145-150 and size 6 / 27-28 bottoms (any smaller and I look emaciated)

I'm focusing on increased strength/muscle toning in addition to lowering my body fat % over a particular weight or size.

EDIT: Correction. By posting the wrist size to frame chart, I realized I am actually a small frame. I never would have guessed that. My wrists are 6", but (I noticed some were posting ankle size) ankles are 8.5" Does anyone have an ankle chart?
  • lauehorn
    Options
    Would having a 6" wrist be considered large frame? According to the charts it is, but when I weigh anything over 150, I look heavy...so now I don't know? Silly question, I know, but one I would be interested in knowing (based on all of your experience).

For heights over 5'5", no.

http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_frame_size.html

Women:

Height under 5'2"
    Small = wrist size less than 5.5"
    Medium = wrist size 5.5" to 5.75"
    Large = wrist size over 5.75"

Height 5'2" to 5' 5"
    Small = wrist size less than 6"
    Medium = wrist size 6" to 6.25"
    Large = wrist size over 6.25"

Height over 5' 5"
    Small = wrist size less than 6.25"
    Medium = wrist size 6.25" to 6.5"
    Large = wrist size over 6.5"
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Would having a 6" wrist be considered large frame? According to the charts it is, but when I weigh anything over 150, I look heavy...so now I don't know? Silly question, I know, but one I would be interested in knowing (based on all of your experience).

Ooh, nifty. I hadn't seen the elbow breadth measurement before, I got barely under 3" there!
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and have freaky-ish large bones! Wrist is 8"!
    Starting weight was 255
    Current weight 228
    Goal weight 175

Weighed that after Phen Fen and felt good. Do not want to go back to my junior high weight of 140 as I looked like and was called a surfboard! hahahahahahahaha!

Good luck to all us hot tall ladies!!!!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i don't want to admit my weight but i am 5'10.5 and a large frame. my goal weight is 150-175lbs!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    5ft9in current wait 150. Goal weight 130-135. I'm very small framed so maybe 125-130. We'll see when I get in the 130's :)
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    I'm 5'11, currently 260 and want to be 170-175. I looked healthy at that weight and it was within reason for my body. I can't WAIT to get there!!!
  • Ges220
    Ges220 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and large frame (7" wrist) and by text book I should be 175lbs. I remember that size in college and high school ( running, & playing basketball,etc.) I don't want to look like that.... I just want to be down another 20lbs. Keeping it at 200..... Am I wrong?
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Some TALL stats. Link to review pasted below.

Height Small Frame Medium Frame Large Frame
    5'10" 133-144 140-155 149-169

Height 17-20 Yrs. 21-27 Yrs. 28-39 Yrs. 40+ Yrs.
    5'10" 151 156 160 165

http://www.am-i-fat.com/weight_tables_women.html
  • Samsara9
    Options

Ooh, nifty. I hadn't seen the elbow breadth measurement before, I got barely under 3" there!
    Thanks for posting this and for the answer! I am more confused though, my wrists are 6" around (where the wrist bone is) but my elbow breadth is 3" exactly...so I am small boned for my wrists and large boned for my elbows?? :noway: I am so confused LOL. But, regardless, I look the best at 135, so I am thinking small boned it is!!
  • lauehorn
    Options

Thanks for posting this and for the answer! I am more confused though, my wrists are 6" around (where the wrist bone is) but my elbow breadth is 3" exactly...so I am small boned for my wrists and large boned for my elbows?? :noway: I am so confused LOL. But, regardless, I look the best at 135, so I am thinking small boned it is!!

Yes, I always thought I was medium frame (and still do), but was confused by this. My wrists are 6", my elbows are 3", and my ankles are over 8". This is just a point of reference and not 100% scientific. How I interpret this is that I am on the smaller side of a medium frame. My "best" weight is around 145 (that I know of so far, that might change), so that's my goal.
  • Tainers
    Options
    I'm 5'9"...Starting weight 222.4...current weight 188.2...goal weight 155 by my 40th birthday June 4th!! :)
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    5'11 here and weigh 135lbs. This is my goal weight and I'm not aiming to lose anymore. :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    5'10, currently 198, aiming for 140 but trying to go more on how I feel rather than a #, so we shall see.
  • keanacallon
    keanacallon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'11.5" 179 pounds. Trying to get back to a pre pregnancy size of 169 pounds. But ultimately want 160. Am almost 6 months postpartum.
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Super stoked about all of these beautiful tall ladies working so hard!!! I am 5'10 and currently 149 and working for 140. Have been as high as 198 in the past. I have a small frame (6" wrist) so shooting for the lower end of the BMI. Initially I wanted to be 130-135 but after two month plateau at 153 I decided I should start with a closer goal.
    rock it ladies!!
  • beananti
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and so far haven't found anyone as heavy as me but I won't let it put me off. I'm 322lb and hope some day to be around 180. Love the tall ladies thread.....always feel the odd one out being tall :ohwell: , not so bad now, lets hope I can be like the rest of you ladies and lose some serious weight.:smile:
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and currently 289. My starting weight was 306 pounds. My goal weight is 160.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!