ladies approx 5'9 to 5'11 what is your current weight and go

Options

Replies

• missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 9" currently 167lbs... My original goal was 160lb but the closer i get to it i think the lower i can go. i would be happy with 150-155lbs.
  • k80_k
    k80_k Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 5'-9", currently hovering around 176 my goal is 145. My boyfriend and I are joining a new gym next week and I plan to get fit with Zumba and Kickboxing classes and yoga at home. I might dabble in P90X too... but we'll see :)
  • lizbuzz
    lizbuzz Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 5'10.5''. I started at 272, joined MFP at 262, am currently at 246, and aiming to be at 195.

I will reevaluate how I feel about my goals when I break the 200lbs mark, as I haven't been under 200 since 11th grade (10 years ago).

I have written down my mini-goals and posted them beside my bathroom door:
    240 -> New shoes (almost there!)
    220 -> Either a new outfit or a trailer for my bike (for groceries). Leaning towards the trailer as I will have to have the new clothes, so not much of a "prize"
    195 -> A new dress from Le Chateau

I currently track my calories and do a lot of cardio (I commute to work on my bike, 40 min a day, plus hitting the gym 3-4 times a week). I plan to add more work with weights as time goes on. I also want to be able to run comfortably (without getting bored or tired), so that I don't have to rely on a gym. I travel and move around a lot and don't want to lose commitment when I next have to move.
  • parisiantwyst
    Options
    5'10 and currently 183. I want to weigh 140.
    5'7" and at the same weight. I'd also love to be at 140!
  • Yaya28
    Yaya28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5" 9 1/2 currently 290 highest 330 goal 160 I used to play sports and I build muscle quickly so 160 is slim on me.
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I was beginning to feel I was the only one not close to my goal. :embarassed: I am 5'10" and current weight is 287 with a goal of 180. I also have a large frame and was so perfect as a 180lb athlete when I graduated from High School (oh, so long ago) ...and just did not know it. Now almost 20 years later and after learning so much more about who I am, I understand that I cannot be one of those super tall, super skinny girls. I just want to be healthy again!

It is so comforting to see other women acknowledge that their ideal weight is not 120 or below...that is not do-able for everyone; especially me! Keep up the hard work my Amazon sisters...all women are not short and tiny, but we can all be beautiful at a healthy weight and ANY height!

Heh, yes. I was 180 at 17 and looking back, I was damn hot! I'll never be a waif, my shoulders are broad enough that no matter how much I lose I won't be able to wear anything under a large t-shirt, and even those I look extremely booby.

Right there with both of yall Im 5'10+ and 297 right now but in HS when I enlisted in the air force I was 173 the scale said I was over weight & standing there in my panties and bra the lady just kept saying there is no way this right lol but after they did all the taping it had me at 8.2% body fat (Got prego 3weeks later and have never seen that side of 200 since lol)

A Large t was the smallest I could go. I thought I was fat cause I wore the same size as my BF(Now Hubby going on 10yrs). But now looking back I was a HOTTIE. lol
    Man if I could be that FAT again lol my goal weight is actually 230 right now and when i get there I will see where I want to go from there.
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    m 5 9 and currently 173llbs, would like to be anything under 168, but really about 160.
  • wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    About 5ft 10 and 166lb. Goal is about 150-152 I think!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'11" and weigh 278.8, current goal is 270, ultimate goal is 180, but that will probably change when I get closer.
  • CharityjoyB
    Options
    5'9 and I weight 159 would love to be 150 145
  • thislittlerose
    Options
    I'm 5'11" with a small frame. I think my wrists are deceiving! :) I weigh 146 and wear a size 4 (27 waist, 37 hip). I was called "big" by a date recently. Worst. Word. Ever.

The number on the scale doesn't freak me out at all. I'd like to lower my body fat percentage from 20 to 18. Maybe then my chest would shrink a little. UGH! I would love to be a C cup!
  • brittaney_lee
    brittaney_lee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year-old, 5'11", female.

I have dropped 24 lbs to date. 166 to currently 142 lbs. (yay baby weight gone!! )

I find that BMI for 'tall girls' is soooo deceiving.

I feel great, and think that I will change my setting to 'maintain weight' once I hit 140.

Good luck everyone!

and yes, you're right... . being called a 'big girl' IS about the one of worst things anyone can say to me. Haaate it !
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    5'9", currently 178...would like to get down to 140-145.
  • Lilsluvsliverpool
    Options
    5'9 and 229 would like 144-150... :)
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I'm 5' 9 1/2" and about 140. I'm down to working on my last 5 pounds, with a goal of 135. In my pre-hypothyroid days my average weight was around 128-130 (I don't ever expect to see that again!).
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    5'10'' currently at 149 would love to get back to my racing weight of 135.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10".. currently 234. Shooting for 160 and then I'll see if I want to lose anything additional.
  • emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11"...currently 152. I am small boned, I would like to be 145.

I am with ya'll....hate!!!! the 'big' comment and also all the short girls telling me I hide my weight better.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    5'9" my starting weight was 250, current weight 160 and my goal is 150 :)
  • Snoopy108
    Snoopy108 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    5'11" CURRENTLY 242 GOAL 170
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!