Help Please

Options
Hello, I need some advice- I have lost 40 pounds & have kept it off for a while now :) However I would like to lose at least 5-10 more pounds. I know I need to UP my exercise which I have started doing- However I often don't eat all my calories.... for instance it is night time now 8:30pm & I still have 400 calories-especially if I exercise that day- :smile: what would you advise me to do?

I do eat pretty healthy.

Please help

Thank you :)

Shevmg

Replies

• laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I hate to say this, but i would not eat after 7-730pm if you can help it. try drinking a glass of water and tomorrow make sure to eat more of your calories during the day.
  • shevmg
    shevmg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Need to open your diary so people can see what is happening. It doesn't really matter what time you eat.
  • flygal1510
    flygal1510 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Eat some protein - like egg white something or other - hard boiled egg or high protein yogurt. You need to make sure your metabolism is not slowing down.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    If you find that you are continually under your calories I would try adding a bit more to each mea;, or add another snack.
    Make it healthy stuff - maybe have an extra banana with breakfast, or whatever... I will indulge on a snack if I have alot left -- usually doesn't happen for me becuase I eat the same each day, most my meals/snacks fit right into my calorie count.

Good work on keeping the weight off, and working at the next 5-10!
  • shevmg
    Options
    Hello
    how do I open my food diary?
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry, have a few nuts or peanut butter with an apple, or dried fruit. Don't force yourself to eat if you are not hungry. One day won't matter. If you are consistently under, add a little something to each meal. Doesn't matter what time you eat. Go to Food, then settings.Bottom of page, click to open diary.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary and it doesn't look like you eat enough calories throughout the day. It is always hard to lose the last 5 to 10 pounds, but if you aren't eating enough it will make it even more difficult. I would suggest beefing up your calories at each meal adding exercise.
    Good luck and congrats on the weight you have already lost!!
  • shevmg
    Options
    thank you
    I will add more calories during the day-

I am just so busy at work- that sometimes I don't have time to eat that much LOL

Thanks again
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem. I have to literally force myself to eat specially when I workout. So, I try to plan ahead. Plan how much you're gonna workout (atleast) and how much you're gonna eat.

Even after doing that (or in case you dont wanna do that) you're having troubles, keep nuts at your disposal. Nuts and cheese are perfect for this and can be awesome for such situations
  • mama_beth
    Options
    If you're having a hard time eating your calories then drink them! I usually do a protein drink. It works. I lost my first 10 lbs no problem and then all of a sudden BOOM!! Nothing for a month. I upped my calories and have lost 4 lbs these past two weeks.