Least Favorite Exercise

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Running. I hate it. I also do it because my butt looks way better when I do...
  • cath_thegreat
    Options
    There are few things I despise in this world as much as lunges...they SUCK!
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    Burpees!!!! Why did some sick @ss individual come up with those damn things???

I heart burpees!!

my buddy does fitness challenges and did 104 of them. I honestly would die.

i didnt think anyone actually loved them

The only time I would hate to do them is if I was sore..........the last time I said "F**K" out loud.......my trainer was shocked cause I really don't come across as the type to curse! :) I have yet to hear anyone say bear crawls..........talk about pure evil!!
  • classylitlover23
    Options
    I don't have a strong upper body so pushups, pull-ups, dips, all of that is very difficult for me.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

I heart burpees!!

The only time I would hate to do them is if I was sore..........the last time I said "F**K" out loud.......my trainer was shocked cause I really don't come across as the type to curse! :) I have yet to hear anyone say bear crawls..........talk about pure evil!!

bear crawls and good mornings.....seriously pure evil
  • wjranch
    wjranch Posts: 152
    Options
    Rear Delt Flys!! My shoulders are sooooo weak and it is so difficult to even use a 5 lb dumbell to do these darn things, the burn is incredibly painful! I also cop to hating the rear delt portion of the gyms' pec dec... basically...anything that has to do with strengthening my pathetically weak upper back makes me wanna run the other way! :(
  • KJVBear33
    Options

I heart burpees!!

bear crawls and good mornings.....seriously pure evil

I like good mornings.........now the exercise where you put a foot behind you, slightly bend your knee, and then push your hips back as you go down with a weight in your hands and pop back up.........dead lifts I think? THAT is evil.
  • hapoo100
    Options
    KJV- you like burpees and good mornings. you are truly one of a kind :wink:
  • BenderFitness
    Options

I heart burpees!!

I love them! But not enough to do 104! My legs would probably fall off!

I did pulsing 1 Leg Lunge Jumps today and they burned like crazy. Officially my least favorite exercise. Which means I will be repeating it because it's working an area that needs it, lol.
  • denisejs871
    denisejs871 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My knees don't like squats and/or lunges. Planks are just pure evil!

What are 'burpees' and 'good mornings'?
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    KJV- you like burpees and good mornings. you are truly one of a kind :wink:

Awww aren't you sweet?! I kinda like to think I am!! :);) The way I see it, they are a hell of a lot better than planks and bear crawls!! :tongue:
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I think it would be sit-ups or any kind of floor exercises. Not necessarily because they are hard, just boring.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I guessed I missed it. WTF are Burpees - and I vaguely remember good mornings - althougth I doubt they are the same!
  • hapoo100
    Options
    what is the exercise called where you put your back against the wall and move down so it looks like you are seated on a chair? those absolutely make my legs go on fire
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I guessed I missed it. WTF are Burpees - and I vaguely remember good mornings - althougth I doubt they are the same!

Its where you jump up, then go all the way down to the floor on your stomach, and then jump back up..........and repeat..........
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    what is the exercise called where you put your back against the wall and move down so it looks like you are seated on a chair? those absolutely make my legs go on fire

OMG!!!! I forget, but THOSE ARE EVIL!! My trainer makes me hold a small weighted ball between my knees too!!
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    Hate the elliptical as far as machines go!! Otherwise, probably abs!
  • acbinky
    Options
    My least favorite is Bulgarian Lunges!!!!The burning,,,,,ouch!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    yoga. I will do pullups/pushups until my arms fall off. I adore burpees. But you make me do yoga by dragging me tooth and claw to my mat, and then hold a gun to my kneecap.
  • hapoo100
    Options
    My least favorite is Bulgarian Lunges!!!!The burning,,,,,ouch!

yep...evil. im up to 5 least favorites...im canceling my membership tomorrow