Lets lose 15-20lbs by June 5.. Who's in????

Options
Okay Love's My Personal Challenge I am wanting to start is going to start Monday..3/5/12 going to do Jillian Micheals "Shred- It" you will need a kettlebell for this... Then On 4/5/12 I am planning on doing Insanity or hip hop Abs... Who's gonna be Down??? I will weigh in on Monday and then it will be every 2 weeks.. You can keep your weight to yourself or if you need the extra push to know that someone is watching you can inbox me your bi-weekly results or just post them here ;)... We can do this as a TEAM... I really want to get these last 15-20lbs off before Summer Sooooooo Let's Do this!!!!! If you don't have the Videos I am going to be doing, Just do whatever you have, I personally have had great results from 30 "Day Shred" and Biggest Loser "Last Chance Workout" But Just stick with it and we can push each other, I will also try and post lil mini Challenges weekly if you like... Okay Who's In??????

~Rachel~

Replies

• weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have Shred it with weights dvd, I would love to join in. I don't have a kettle bell but I think I can use my 8 pound dumbbell.
  • punky98percent
    punky98percent Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! Count me in!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I am taking a spinning class starting the 12th so between that, running and some videos, I am hoping to lose the last 15-20 as well!!!! :-)
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Morning gorgeous - I would love to join in - I have 12lbs left to loose which is not enough for your challenge but I am really finding it hard to get the last bit off - so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese let me join in & I could really do with the 'group help' at the mo.
    & if there is one person who I know can motivate me - its YOU - your the best :bigsmile:

Love Fi
    xxxxx
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about that much until july, so count with me :)
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    Count me in! My 1 year anniversary of starting Myfitnesspal is June 6th and we are having our office weigh in that day.
  • mrhartman
    Options
    I go on vacation June 3! Lets do this!
  • DinaLKeil
    DinaLKeil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!
  • SIRISH1983
    Options
    I'm in! I am on day 7 of the 30 day shred as we speak, and will be starting insanity in April. I have about 25 lbs to go.
  • ngoethe
    ngoethe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in, my daughter is graduating high school on the 9th and I would LOVE to lose a good bit of weight by then! I'll be doing 30DS, running, Zumba, Wii fit, and when done w/30DS I'll probably switch to RI30. We'll see.
  • kimberley_1
    kimberley_1 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I’m in, I go on my holiday the 22nd of May and I need to lose about this much before then
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I am a lil over a week into the Insanity program so I think I am gonna stick with that and maybe add some walking in with it. We can do this!!
  • ange0628
    ange0628 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am IN :)
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try.
  • mester09
    mester09 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in!