Need motivated friends

Options
Hi! I am a 36 yr old mom of 2 and I am re-entering the MFP community and need some motivated friends to help along the way. I have about 35-40 pounds to lose and have to get real about it and succeed. Please friend if you would like! Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• kconn1923
    Options
    that sounds exactly like me... any extra friends and encouragement would be great!
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    wow your already lose 3 lbs...i add you :)
  • krh81091
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm very motivational. I want to lose 19 more lbs to get to my goal weight! So I'm here until I get there! :) Good luck on your weight loss!!!
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey - you've made a great start.

Keep it up and feel free to add me if you want.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Add me if you wish...

Sue
  • Marciab79
    Options
    Hello, this is my first time trying to stick with a diet, I've tried so many times, I want to lose 100 pounds but being realistic right now and trying for 50 for now. . . I'm a 32 yr old mom with 3 kids and work in the hospital as Patient Registration and you know that requires many hours of just sitting. . .But now today I'm proud to say I join Planet Fitness 1st time in a Gym and i'm going to do it, right now my only support system is Myself!! But i'm pumped. . .Please add me as a friend so I can expand my support. . .Thanks
  • loserbutt
    Options
    Please feel free to add me also, anybody. I've been depressed and unmotivated. I'd be glad to check in with you daily and give you a pep talk though.
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have more pounds to lose than just 35-40, but would love to help each other along the way! I'm 49 and determined more than ever in my life to do it!
  • jtsassy88
    Options
    I would like to be your friend. I also need encouragement and motivation. I have recently starting changing my eating habits and trying to exercise every day. I have been working on these changes since the first of the year. Hang in there - I'm trying to lose 35 pounds also. I also work in a hospital enviroment where I sit 95% of the day. I have made myself bring my tennis shoes and walk during my morning and afternoon breaks. While it is cold outside, I've been walking the tunnels in our basement. I'm looking forward to nicer weather and getting outside for a different view and fresh air!!
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I already added a few of you guys, but gotta run out so if you want to add me, feel free! I'm in this for the long haul! Come on guys we can do this!!! :)
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just started MFP ten days ago. I need to lose about 24 pounds. :) Good luck.
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 2 boys, I'm 38 and I really want to lose 25 lbs! That is my goal weight and what I weighed pre- kiddos! I am just in day three right now but I'm loving every second of it! I would LOVE to get more support AND to give more support to people so if it's ok I will send along a friend request! Glad you joined!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My goals are similar. I've been very happy and successful on MFP for almost a year now, but still trying to knock out the last 20 pounds. Friend request sent. :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount of weight to lose and want to do it by August. Feel free to add me.
  • aprildo1
    Options
    I definitely need some friends to help me! I am just so depressed and discouraged. I just joined MFP yesterday looking for motivation!
  • Bellasfitnesspal
    Options
    Hello :-) I'm 34 and a mom of 2 as well. I have lost so far 37 lbs and have 50 more to go. It's hard but it do-able. WE CAN DO IT =)
  • jtandy6
    jtandy6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I really need some friends to pester me about the times when I get completely unmotivated and wander away from MFP for a few days... or a week! January was a good month... February was not. :(
  • Rebecca_Evans1
    Options
    You can add me if you want :)
  • Bellasfitnesspal
    Options
    Hello aprildo1 :happy: I used to feel depressed and discouraged when I initially started working out. I would workout so hard and would not see a difference on my scale but one thing I learned was that our emotions can sometimes be our worst enemy and I said to myself "I can either sit here and feel depressed and sad at the way I look or get up and do the opposite" It's a choice! and I choose to put my scale away and become dedicated with my workout 7days a week. I've lost 37lbs and have 50 more to go. I weighed 231 last year, my goal is to weigh 140 and I KNOW I CAN DO IT. You can too :wink:
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You sound a lot like me, too. I am 36 and just had my fourth child. I am 5' tall and currently weigh 154 (after losing 2.6 last week, which was my first week on MFP). My goal is 120. I would love to have more friends here, as I love reading my news feed and giving/getting encouragement.