Wii Fit NSV!

Options
2»

Replies

• mv0912
    mv0912 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! :) Congrats on your loss :)
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
    I've been using my Wii Fit as my exercise tool of choice also. I love the Rhythm Boxing and Kung Fu. Our living room is carpeted so I don't 'trust' the wii weight numbers but when it says I've gone down more than a pound I'll double check that against my bathroom scale. Even on the carpet its fairly accurate.

I love the idea of having inbetween goals. I have some too but I really should write them down somewhere so I don't forget. Mainly they are outfits in my closet I refuse to let go of because I want to be able to fit into them again.

Thanks!!
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Awesome job. Congrats. You are truly inspirational. Keep up the great work.
  • ksuther13
    Options
    You have a wonderful, positive attitude. Congratulations on meeting your first mini-goal!
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work.

Having a very large weight loss goal can be overwhelming. You definately have the right idea about achieving smaller goals, It does make the weight loss journey seem much more attainable.

You are an inspiration, thank you for sharing your story. Keep us posted of your progress. Feel free to friend me.
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Quick question. What is NSV? I have seen it many times on here and can't figure out what it means. Thank you.
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Quick question. What is NSV? I have seen it many times on here and can't figure out what it means. Thank you.

Non-scale victory. And thanks for the kind words! :)
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
    I've been using my Wii Fit as my exercise tool of choice also. I love the Rhythm Boxing and Kung Fu. Our living room is carpeted so I don't 'trust' the wii weight numbers but when it says I've gone down more than a pound I'll double check that against my bathroom scale. Even on the carpet its fairly accurate.

I love the idea of having inbetween goals. I have some too but I really should write them down somewhere so I don't forget. Mainly they are outfits in my closet I refuse to let go of because I want to be able to fit into them again.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the kind words! Rhythm Boxing is my favorite too! You should totally write down your goals! I have all of my mini goals listed on my profile in the About Me section. Then I also can put down the day I achieved each goal. It keeps me motivated and also accountable. :)
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! I think I will dust off my Wii fit today and get some boxing in.:) Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!