Need motivated friends

Options
2»

Replies

• theworldis
    Options
    Hi. I'm always looking for new friends to help motivate me! I'm 25 and im 5'4" my CW is 294 im hoping to lose at least a 100 lbs to start. I've succeeded in weight loss before and just fallen off track. So i could sure use encouragement! i'm only on day 3 but I already have more energy! good luck to everyone!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need good advice about weight and if anyone is engaged, any advise would help :wink:
  • mghostkeeper
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well:happy: Going to be the big 40 this summer!! I am 4'10 and about 142 lbs. I would like to be about 120. I am a stay at home mom and a full time caregiver to my mother who suffers from Alzheimers. So I tend to get down... Now that I have MFP I find it very encouraging. I look forward to meeting new friends, good luck everyone!! :smile:
  • ereedy61
    Options
    Hi!! NIce to "meet" everyone. Today is day one for me and I am looking to lose weight and just get off the crazy yo yo! I turned 50 this year...and want to motivate myself to be FIT and healthy! Will welcome any and all motivating friends so please add me...I hear that is a huge help! Have a great day, Everyone! oh....and I have my 1st appointment with a trainer tonight..looking forward to that. :)
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have been adding many of you but it is a PITA to get back to the thread. Is there an easier way to add someone while staying on the thread?
  • KLo28
    KLo28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to this program. Today is my first official day. Anyone need that is inspiring, please ADD ME!! I need all the help I can get.
  • kimniehaus
    Options
    cyress mom i have been on a 1200 cal diet for 2 weeks now and lost 1 lb....so I need some support myself I do walk but I don't think I'm burning the calories like i'm suppose too. A little frustrated right now