Goals For March

Options
Morning y'all!
What are your mini goals for the month of March?

Mine are as follows:
Be solidly in the 180's
Waist measurement of 33 inches

And probably more, but that is all I can think of!!

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    well, by my birthday I'd like to lose another 10 lbs. My birthday is April 9th. I'm going to kick March's *kitten*!!!!!!!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    LOL March Madness takes on a new meaning!!!
  • commonly_unique
    Options
    As usual, I 'd like to lose 5 pounds by the end of the month. I'm also trying to stay motivated enough to do a little exercising at least 5 days a week.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    :happy: Just staying modivated I do great when I start weight loss and then kinda lose it. So far so good
  • Bikini27
    Options
    What are you all doing to stay motivated? Pictures, daily affirmations, or just plugging away?
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    March Madness for me is to stay on track and lose @ least 10 pounds in March.
    I have a goal to exercise hard 2x's per day 5 days a week and exercise once on Sat and Sunday

My main goal is to lose 20lbs by the time my birthday rolls around which is May 7th, I will be dirty 30ty as they say!!!!!!
  • Bikini27
    Options
    March Madness for me is to stay on track and lose @ least 10 pounds in March.
    I have a goal to exercise hard 2x's per day 5 days a week and exercise once on Sat and Sunday

My main goal is to lose 20lbs by the time my birthday rolls around which is May 7th, I will be dirty 30ty as they say!!!!!!

Love it!!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I would like to continue with Couch to 5K and make some progress there...and I'd like to hit 125 on the scale by the end of March! Currently right around 128 and can't seem to budge down! :)
  • dcsump2
    Options
    I've lost 35lbs since September 2011. My goal for March is to just maintain where my weight is presently at. I need a semi-mental break!
  • Allegra289
    Options
    I lost 6 lbs in February, so over the next 4 weeks I would like to lost another 6 pounds! (Or at least be in the double digits for weight loss) Also, I would like to really focus on strengthening my quads, since they burn out on me too quick when I run.
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    2nd round of 30 ds. Start 100 pushups program and a learn to do a pull-up programs.
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    To follow the workout schedule I have just set up.
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    I would REALLY like to hit the 240 mark or be below it by the end of the month, and get in more workouts at the gym if possible.
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I want to walk 100 miles in march! It's going to be hard, but I want to try.
    And I want to lose another five pounds.

My plan is to set my alarm for earlier and walk my dogs each morning. I want to walk 500 miles by the end of this year, and I haven't walked one so far! (i'm not counting the miles on the treadmill or elliptical.)

Anyone want to join me?
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I usually go for a 5 lb goal but since I am hoping to break out of the 160s I would say 6 lbs is my goal this time around and everything beyond would be a bonus :)

My motivation is partially driven by the fact that'll be going back to Germany at the end of May to visit my family and I would love to look at family pictures and not sigh when I see myself big and fat on there.
  • Bikini27
    Options
    I want to walk 100 miles in march! It's going to be hard, but I want to try.
    And I want to lose another five pounds.

My plan is to set my alarm for earlier and walk my dogs each morning. I want to walk 500 miles by the end of this year, and I haven't walked one so far! (i'm not counting the miles on the treadmill or elliptical.)

Anyone want to join me?

Wow, now that is a goal!! Especially with not counting the treadmill. How will you be tracking your walks?
  • danapellerin
    danapellerin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm going to complete my first round of RushFit and hit 200lbs in March.
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get into a healthy exercise routine 5-6 days a week. I want to be used to a routine before my 24th birthday on April 4.

I also want to develop a healthier eating style. And hopefully learn how to gain energy in a natural and healthy way.
  • kissedbytheocean
    kissedbytheocean Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 2 lb. and/or 2 inches total by the end of March.
  • carwen62
    Options
    I have lost 10 lbs since first of the year (from 190 to 180). March is part of my busiest time at work and is usually when I completely ditch exercise and diet efforts. So glad you asked the question! My goal is to lose 2 more lbs and maintain this through the end of busy season. I plan to keep up efforts to plan and pack my meals for work and avoid all the snacks and junk food that is provided. I will make every effort to get on the treadmill or out for a walk at least 3 days a week. Good luck everyone with all your efforts during March.