New to the Site

Options
Hi all,

New to the site. I have tried so many diets and ways to loose wieght its not even funny. I turned 30 in November and I am looking to get back in shape. According to HWP standards I am about 40 lbs overweight but at the moment I am not looking to loose that much wieght. I would like to loose at least 20 lbs this year and we will see where I can go from there. I am really trying to do this. I have been working out for about 2 weeks and have shown some mederate improvement. My biggest challenge is that I want immediate results and I am trying to be patient and stick with it. If you are in the dallas area specifically grand prairie let me know and I could use some inspiration. Even if you are not, I could still use a internet buddy.

Replies

• jetswa737
    jetswa737 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi all,

New to the site. I have tried so many diets and ways to loose wieght its not even funny. I turned 30 in November and I am looking to get back in shape. According to HWP standards I am about 40 lbs overweight but at the moment I am not looking to loose that much wieght. I would like to loose at least 20 lbs this year and we will see where I can go from there. I am really trying to do this. I have been working out for about 2 weeks and have shown some mederate improvement. My biggest challenge is that I want immediate results and I am trying to be patient and stick with it. If you are in the dallas area specifically grand prairie let me know and I could use some inspiration. Even if you are not, I could still use a internet buddy.
  • Jennifer09
    Options
    This is the perfect site if you are looking for support and ideas!

Welcome, you will do awesome!:bigsmile:

Jennifer
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on setting realistic goals first off. Before you know it you;ll be working on the last few. We're all here reading the posts so if you need anything just post and someone'll be sure to give some great advice!! Good luck!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!