Hello everyone!!!

Options
Hello, my name is Jessica and I just signed up today!!! I'm very new to eating right and working out so if anyone has any tips that would be great!!!:smile: . My problem isn't sweets . It's carbs!!! I love pasta:love: .Hope to hear from ya'll soon.

c-ya
Jessica

Replies

• jessicadailey1984
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jessica and I just signed up today!!! I'm very new to eating right and working out so if anyone has any tips that would be great!!!:smile: . My problem isn't sweets . It's carbs!!! I love pasta:love: .Hope to hear from ya'll soon.

c-ya
    Jessica
  • Jennifer09
    Options
    Jessica,
    Welcome! The thing I love about this site is that its about looking at the whole picture. You still get your carbs but have to watch your overall goals. I am addicted to pasta as well and I never feel deprived, you just can't overdo it...I have a great low fat chicken and spinach lasagna recipe if you would like it!

You are gonna do great!:happy:

Jennifer
  • michelletribby
    Options
    Welcome Jessica!
    i have struggled all my life with my weight and nothing seemed to work. I was surfing around one day and happened upon this site....AWESOME!!!! I joined on march 12th and today i was down 6 pounds. seeing the weight loss just gets me more pumped up so i actuallyl get off the couch and take my 1 year old and away we go. i havent spent this much time outside since i was little. i feel wonderful. I honestly believe it wouldnt be possible without this site and the support of all of the members! It truely is amazing. i wish you good luck in your healthy journey and am always here to support you as is everyone else. i hope you find it as wonderful, amazing, and helpful as i do. Good luck and once again WELCOME!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!