Walk!

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Walk... definitely!
  • lissamok
    Options
    Whichever one motivates you to get out and move, do it. I personally prefer walking because it's easier on the joints, but you have to walk for much longer to burn calories effectively. Only recently did I start running because I'm preparing for the zombie apocalypse (literally, my friend wants me to do the 5k with him and it sounds like fun running from zombies). Don't feel you have to run because other people say it's better for you. Both are good for you, one is just over with faster.
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Jog....LOL....walking is too slow, running too fast(everything jiggles faster) =)
  • criscricket
    Options
    ah run....
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    A combination of both, although the running interval is getting longer and the walking interval shorter. :)
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Whichever one motivates you to get out and move, do it. I personally prefer walking because it's easier on the joints, but you have to walk for much longer to burn calories effectively. Only recently did I start running because I'm preparing for the zombie apocalypse (literally, my friend wants me to do the 5k with him and it sounds like fun running from zombies). Don't feel you have to run because other people say it's better for you. Both are good for you, one is just over with faster.

Zombie Apocalypse!!! HA! I have a sign hanging in my store that says "Prices subject to change in the event of Zombie Apocalypse" YEAH!
  • alicialiken
    alicialiken Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Run, walk combo to get my heart rate up. If I run for too long I feel like my heart will burst! :explode:
  • sglider12
    Options
    run!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I walk, but I just had back surgery 8 weeks ago so running is out of the question for me.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    RUN!!
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Run, Run Run though I love getting out walking for fun too :-)
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Run till you feel like you are gonna fall over and die.... then walk :)
  • hockeymomofbensam
    Options
    Incline power walk on the treadmill.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Walk.
  • BlondeToast
    Options
    Definitely run until you can run no more.......... then walk :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    RUN :heart:
  • sporadica
    Options
    Walking (well, hiking) is a joy to me... I would literally walk forever. But I run as well, simply because it gets me fitter. Sometimes I do it all in the same day :)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I can't run b/c it throws out my back. So I walk about 4 mph!
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    Both...intervals are an awesome workout! :)
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I'm doing a Zombie run too.. fun!!! I say do whatever one gets you up & moving. Heck do both:)