I get by with a little help from my friends...

Options
So, I'm fairly new to MFP, as well as being new to having to actually "work at" losing weight (thanks to my in-my-thirties-metabolism)... and after several failed attempts at this I'm realizing that I'm in need of some support, some motivation, and a few cheerleading friends to do this with!

As stated in my profile, I love food (and I do mean LOVE), I love wine and margaritas (sometimes I socialize a little too often) and I love exercising (when I do)... I just need to find the appropriate balance and would love to have some friends that might share the same 'struggles' that I do.

With Spring and Summer around the corner, I need to hit this head on and not look back, as well as making this a permanent lifestyle change.. I want to live my best life and am looking for some people to share it with!

Replies

• LaceyVskmp1980
    LaceyVskmp1980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me. I think that this site is so much more useful when you have others who are cheering you on.
  • hypergirl3
    Options
    you may add me if u wish. i could use some modivation from some firends also. :D
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    Send me a request too! I am always looking for other motivated lushes that want to get their weght-loss on!! I am also in my mid-thirties and have seen the difference in my metabolism. Cheers to us!!:drinker:
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. This is a very positive site and I have meet many people how accomplish their goals and share their techniques here. Feel free to add me if you like. :) As well as anyone else.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Great song!