What do u log Ur personal burn as??

Options
Little silly but what would u put Ur personal burns down as? I mean I wouldnt like to broadcast every time n that?? As u burn a lot of calories to miss it out.....

Replies

• Kiravaillant
    Options
    Little silly but what would u put Ur personal burns down as? I mean I wouldnt like to broadcast every time n that?? As u burn a lot of calories to miss it out.....
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

sorry I am confused :ohwell:
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    Sorry was trying to be suttle in the bedroom what would u log it under?
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    http://www.csgnetwork.com/caloriesactburned.html

It has 3 different levels of sex on there and calories burned. Check it out.
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    Thanks Hun x x
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    2 hours of vigorous cross training! :bigsmile:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I don't log sex, I see my bf only 1 week out of every month...pretty sure my friends wouldn't want to see 7 days straight of "xxx calories burned during 120 minutes of 'sexy time'."
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    I don't log sex, I see my bf only 1 week out of every month...pretty sure my friends wouldn't want to see 7 days straight of "xxx calories burned during 120 minutes of 'sexy time'."
    lol
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Even though we get pretty, ahem, acrobatic on a regular basis, I enjoy it for its own sake, and don't log it. To me, it's a bit like logging doing your dishes or taking out the normal household trash as exercise--it strikes me as a bit of a way to avoid doing something more vigorous, or if you already do things that are more vigorous, not worth logging. But that's just me.
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    Even though we get pretty, ahem, acrobatic on a regular basis, I enjoy it for its own sake, and don't log it. To me, it's a bit like logging doing your dishes or taking out the normal household trash as exercise--it strikes me as a bit of a way to avoid doing something more vigorous, or if you already do things that are more vigorous, not worth logging. But that's just me.
    I completely see what Ur saying I have never logged it I was just having a random thought ( I get them a lot ) hehe
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I completely see what Ur saying I have never logged it I was just having a random thought ( I get them a lot ) hehe

This is actually a pretty common thread theme. Some people have even said they wear a HRM during, just to see how much they burned.
  • Kiravaillant
    Options

This is actually a pretty common thread theme. Some people have even said they wear a HRM during, just to see how much they burned.
    good lord lol where do we stop haha funny thought explaining that one to Ur partner...
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Honestly unless you are doing hours of extremely vigorous stuff, I would just take it as a bonus and move on with life. Most people don't burn nearly what they'd think they do during that activity. And HRM's might not be accurate b/c your heartrate would be up for reasons other than physical exertion so I wouldn't trust that either.
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    Honestly unless you are doing hours of extremely vigorous stuff, I would just take it as a bonus and move on with life. Most people don't burn nearly what they'd think they do during that activity. And HRM's might not be accurate b/c your heartrate would be up for reasons other than physical exertion so I wouldn't trust that either.
    very true don't think I would be doing n e logging lol
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I've worn my HRM during - you don't burn nearly as much as you think you do! ;)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Let's see, how to put this.... I have my MFP activity level set to "Active". I work a sedentary desk job. :bigsmile:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Wrestling
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I wear my BMF 23.5/7 and I know that I burn more calories folding laundry for 20 minutes than I do during 20 minutes of "personal burn" time.

Orgasms are their own reward. You don't need to log it as exercise calories.
  • tidydave
    Options
    dont no and it depends on how hard the work out is i surpose lol
    :wink:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Let's see, how to put this.... I have my MFP activity level set to "Active". I work a sedentary desk job. :bigsmile:

Hahahahaha. That was good Taso