5'1 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options
Hello. I'm 5'1. What is your goal weight ladies?? I currently have mine set at 135, but not sure what weight I want to try for. I'm 45 so that might be too unrealistic??

Replies

• traceyjolli
    Options
    Hi

Im 5ft, my goal weight is set at 126lb which is what I am aiming for. I am also 44. For my height, that is the top end of the scale, so once I get to there I may reconsider going lower. But i'd be happy at 126lbs.

Well done on your weight loss, how long ha it taken you to get there, if you dont mind me asking?
  • 2bskinny2bhappy
    Options
    5 1 goal weight 100lbs
  • cjtaeh
    cjtaeh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I will be 45 this year, my goal weight is 135 my height is 5'2" I have lost 8 lbs and 12 more to go. I joined 2 weeks ago, I love myfitnesspal, it great! I was always struggling to lose the weight but didnt realize that when you exercise you needed to add the calories back in. so i was not eating enough to lose the weight. Now it seems to be coming off. :smile:
  • newnhealthierme2011
    Options
    I would like to be about 145 or 150.
  • pixie_mills
    pixie_mills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i am 5"2, 22yrs and my goal is 126lbs :)
  • pnut456
    pnut456 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!!! I am also 5'1 with a goal weight of 125 pounds.... I am just starting out again.... I was 20 pounds away a few years ago and then life happened so I am back on the wagon and going full steam! Good Luck everyone!!!
  • Disgustedmum
    Disgustedmum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 5' 2" , 49 and currently weighing in at 173lbs - have been following Slimming world sine 9th january but up until last week I had only lost 6.5lbs - My goal is 136 and then I will see from there. I'm hoping to see better losses with myfitnesspal - just started on Monday!
  • mbcollins01
    Options
    I am 5'1", 127, shooting for 115. I just arbitrarily chose that number. I am stuck. Scale hasn't moved in a few weeks. My inches are shifting a little - lost 1.5 total inches the last 10 days. That wasn't too exciting. Any ideas? I eat about 1200 calories per day. Exercise 300-500 calories a day 7 days/week. Should I be eating back those exercise calories? Any tips are appreciated....Summer's coming!

Clearly reading lots of great success stories here - Very inspirational especially from fellow shorties! Keep it up!! I love reading these posts!
  • ShellyAnnPaulson
    Options
    Hi

Im 5ft, my goal weight is set at 126lb which is what I am aiming for. I am also 44. For my height, that is the top end of the scale, so once I get to there I may reconsider going lower. But i'd be happy at 126lbs.

Well done on your weight loss, how long ha it taken you to get there, if you dont mind me asking?

Thank you! It's actually been a long journey for me with lots of ups and downs, but I started back up in November, and have lost about 20 pounds now. It's going super slow. I can't seem to figure out how many calories I should be eating. If I eat too many I don't lose, and if I eat too few I don't lose. I haven't started exercising yet. I live in a rough neighborhood, and my car has been in the shop. I get it back today, so hoping to use my gym membership finally! Hoping that may help! I also have been bad with water!! Good luck to you :)
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1, 34 yrs and my ultimate goal is 110lbs. I am very comfortable with my appearance when I am in the 125-135lbs range so I'll get there and re-evaluate if I feel the need to move on. This is the first time I've implemented a workout program with weight loss so I'm hoping that my body at 125-135lbs will be even better as I'll hopefully be more toned.
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 135, if I make it to 140, I will be happy, I want to keep some curves...I am currently a long way from there but I am determined to make it!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 40yrs old and my goal weight is 130-135.
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" - my goal is 122. I started at 150 and am down to 132 now. The best I have looked a few years ago was 127 - solid size 4 then. I'm about a 6 now. Need to get back into all those 4's in my closet!! Started MFP in Jan. at a size 10.
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    5'2 and my goal weight is 120 pounds!
  • PrettyDemi
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 110.
  • sweetgal2301
    sweetgal2301 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my healthy range is 126- 140lbs. So I am going for 130lbs. I am guessing at 5'1 the highest healthy weight would be around 130lbs.
  • robirose
    Options
    I'm 5', 180 post surgery, aiming for 115, truth be told, 130 would make me happy in the summer.
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    52 yrs - 5'2 and 114pounds is my goal
  • I'm 5'2", 51 years old, and my goal weight is 115. About 7 years ago, I got down to 127 (could KICK myself hard for stopping there) while doing Weight Watchers and home DVDs. Didn't want to pay anymore, so I quit going - and as soon as I wasn't accountable to anyone, the weight crept back on. I was ok with myself at 127,. but wanted at that time to lose at least 10 more, so I think it's do-able, although I'm sure the last few will take quite a while to come off. I hope NEVER to stop posting/checking in. Being accountable is HUGE for me.
  • Mazza12
    Options
    Hi, I'm 45 and 5'1 also, I have set my goal at 140, but once I get to the goal I will see how I feel and possible lose more! :0)