Laughing Cow Light

Options
2»

Replies

• KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    it is so delish!! You can use it so many ways too!! But beware, one wedge has like 250mg of sodium, which is a bit high for such a small serving -- but I keep this stuff in my fridge!!

^^I agree. I love it, but it's quite high in sodium for me since I'm on a low sodium diet.
  • jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    The factory where it's made is close to me, Leitchfield, KY.

I like the light blue cheese
  • kstatzer
    kstatzer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl has a great egg mug that uses Laughing Cow...check out her website for recipe
  • missmuriel99
    missmuriel99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my most favorite easy recipe:
    2 hard boiled eggs, discard one of the yolks.
    2 wedges of blue cheese flavor Laughing Cow
    sprinkle of white pepper
    wheat sandwich thin

Discard one of the egg yolks, and place the eggs and one wedge in a bowl. Use a fork to mash together everything until it is egg salad. Sprinkle a dash of white pepper on top of it. Smear the other wedge onto your sandwich thin, like a condiment. Add the egg salad. NOM NOM A generous egg salad sandwich for just about 300 calories.

gotta try this
  • bjfrezell
    Options
    I love it and I've heard that they just came out with a cream cheese version which I'm hoping to buy.

The garlic herb is great to mix with egg beaters for a yummy scrambled eggs!!!
  • Siberiantigris
    Options
    I love this cheese. They don't carry all the different types here in the UK (at least I haven't found them--please share if someone knows where to buy them) but I still purchase the ones I can find. It is a staple for me. Love love love!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I use it instead of mayonnaise.