MY PROGRESS PICS!!

Options
124»

Replies

• wwcheapway
    Options
    You are where I am 184 it will be my first weight in Monday i feel like i lost some , we will see hope things go well for you as well.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    smokin'
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Great job Britt! You should be so very proud of sticking with the journey and getting these results. You inspire many!! :bigsmile:
  • OneChanceOneLife
    OneChanceOneLife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and inspired me not eat dessert tonight, lol. Keep it up and thanks for the motivation!
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good work !
  • kidrobot3
    kidrobot3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love it! We are the same hight and same start weight! I hope to look like you!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • fzafar_64
    fzafar_64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow i'm sooo inspired!!!! i'm 5ft2 and at 143 right now, GW is 115, youre dedication, and the fact it took you a year and a bit really does make it seem like even i can do it too! could you give us a few pointers on what you did?
  • Eternalife23
    Options
    you look awesome girl! i'm 5'2 and currently 168...looking forward to being 130 & you totally helped me out! I have to keep on pushing through and eventually I will be able to feel comfortable in my skin! & rock a bikini :-) congratulations! keep up the great work!
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!
    I am 5'1"
    SW: 175
    CW: 131
    GW: 125

I have ALWAYS been the chubby/fat girl but in November 2010 i decided I was ready for a change. I have always wanted to be skinny and have a good looking body but i never thought i could have that. This journey has taught me that i can have anything i want in life. i just have to try and give it my all! :D

146bls (left) 131bls (right) :D
    biniki146and131.png

(Thanks rach.! haha)

Wow what did you do! i am like you around 5'1, and my heaviest is 158!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!