How are some people not hungry when below their calories?

Options
13»

Replies

• watboy
    watboy Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool lol.
    well I barely ever go over my daily allowance, I'm usually not hungry. Eating say 2000 calories of lean proteins and fiber are going to fill someone up a lot better than 2000 calories of say twinkies and ho ho's. I guess quality of calories at least for me makes a huge difference if feeling hungry or feeling full. Also drinking a lot of water helps, cause many times when you think you are hungry you are really thirsty.

funny that at 4'11 and <100 pounds I can eat well over 2000 a day and still WANT more. lol.
  • HotChrissy
    HotChrissy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When eating healthy, I eat up to or below my calories because I don't crave or binge on healthy food. I eat just enough to not be hungry anymore and stop, whether or not I've finished my plate. Which is how it should be all the time.

Now if it were chicken wings or mac and cheese, I would keep eating even though I'm no longer hungry until I'm stuffed.
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    With the exception of this week... This was my issue. This week, I've been eating pretty good, but I've also been skimping on my water. And there's the issue... When I'm drinking my water like I'm supposed to... That's when I don't get all of my calories because I'm just not hungry.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee and chew gum.

If any of those things cause cancer, I'm screwed.
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just not hungry.
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    ditto: just not hungry, have this issue everyday. someone told me to buy sweet potatoes they are high in calorie