MFP CRUSH<<<<<<<<<

Options

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Since joining I have received unsolicited emails and personal phone numbers. I chatted with a couple via text only. ....then they got stupid super psycho. This is the net people.....you have no clue who is on the other end writing you emails....grow up......go to eharmony or FB if you ned to "have crushes".

Soooo... sounds like you're into me.... how should we do this?! I call you?
    You know I ****in LOVE your attitude! You are awesome.

i agree...committ's posts are quick and witty. possibly the best on the forum
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Since joining I have received unsolicited emails and personal phone numbers. I chatted with a couple via text only. ....then they got stupid super psycho. This is the net people.....you have no clue who is on the other end writing you emails....grow up......go to eharmony or FB if you ned to "have crushes".

You know I ****in LOVE your attitude! You are awesome.

i agree...committ's posts are quick and witty. possibly the best on the forum

• Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ladies..ladies.... please.. not all at once.

form a line, and I will see you one at a time. :tongue:

lol pimp
    I dont know if its the hat... or the feather in it. but I PIMP to the beat, walking down the street with in my new lafreak, yea
    This is how I roll, animal print pants out of control

This made my day... I sing the exact line almost daily at work... LOL Thank You :)
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I can name at least one,you know who you are:)
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Something tells me committ would be too sore to work out if she backed up her big talk. Definitely cute though. Heidi is too!! My friends list is also full of hotties, I'm a total sucker for a brunettes :flowerforyou:
  • committomittxoxo
    Options
    Something tells me committ would be too sore to work out if she backed up her big talk. Definitely cute though. Heidi is too!! My friends list is also full of hotties, I'm a total sucker for a brunettes :flowerforyou:

My name's not Heidi.. it's Mary-Beth.. And I'm not a brunette...... Geez.... if we're going to enter into an immediate relationship you're really going to have to get this stuff right........ And Heidi... you're cool... you can come too.
  • atjays
    Options

My name's not Heidi.. it's Mary-Beth.. And I'm not a brunette...... Geez.... if we're going to enter into an immediate relationship you're really going to have to get this stuff right........ And Heidi... you're cool... you can come too.
    You're certainly not blonde in that pic, dirty blonde at best, and the glasses do it for you, hair is besides the point.
  • heidiwithom
    Options

You're certainly not blonde in that pic, dirty blonde at best, and the glasses do it for you, hair is besides the point.

It seems like everyone has a slutty crush on Mary-Beth. Why aren't you getting double penetrated by now?
  • committomittxoxo
    Options

It seems like everyone has a slutty crush on Mary-Beth. Why aren't you getting double penetrated by now?

What makes you think I'm not..........?!?! :drinker:
  • atjays
    Options

Don't forget there's room for a third
  • heidiwithom
    Options

Wow three huh? That would take talent . Might as well stuff a fist up there.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I like your reply:heart:
  • committomittxoxo
    Options

Ya!!! Might as well!!!! Whew... I'm glad we finally got to what I really wanted to talk about!!
  • heidiwithom
    Options

Ya!!! Might as well!!!! Whew... I'm glad we finally got to what I really wanted to talk about!!

*kitten*.. Add a foot while you're at it too!
  • atjays
    Options

Last I noticed she had a mouth, wow you're a freak
  • atjays
    Options
    I have a feeling this is going to end just like it would for real, wake up tomorrow burning from a scathing note from a moderator... Was it good for you? Hahaha
  • committomittxoxo
    Options

*kitten*.. Add a foot while you're at it too!

A foot?! That's where I draw the line.... *sneaks out of the room leaving atjays and heidiwithmom to work it out* ---- closes door.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Not yet.... I dont crush that quickly only been here like 4 days...

But it wouldnt be hard... there are so many gorgeous woman on here :)
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I have a feeling this is going to end just like it would for real, wake up tomorrow burning from a scathing note from a moderator... Was it good for you? Hahaha
    **** it was good for me and I was just the creeper watching from the sidelines playing with herself.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    As Undivided.....boring generic stalkers.....kinda glad.the phone didn't ring.

Wait, what?

Clearly he wants to sleep with us........

I have a sneaking suspicion that he is after Scooby...

Ruh?!
    RUT-RO RAGGY!
    BRA-HEHEHEHeheheheheheheheee.