MFP CRUSH<<<<<<<<<

Options

Replies

• SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Since joining I have received unsolicited emails and personal phone numbers. I chatted with a couple via text only. ....then they got stupid super psycho. This is the net people.....you have no clue who is on the other end writing you emails....grow up......go to eharmony or FB if you ned to "have crushes".

Soooo... sounds like you're into me.... how should we do this?! I call you?
    Like!
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I plead the fifth.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Since joining I have received unsolicited emails and personal phone numbers. I chatted with a couple via text only. ....then they got stupid super psycho. This is the net people.....you have no clue who is on the other end writing you emails....grow up......go to eharmony or FB if you ned to "have crushes".

Soooo... sounds like you're into me.... how should we do this?! I call you?

she won't call you the next morning... :sad:

...but I will. :devil:

Can I have your number?
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

Can I have your number?

Well, can I?

Please?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This thread is freaking hysterical.

I have lady crushes on all my pole dancing friends :) They can do tricks 10x cooler than I can!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    SURE. this thread is all fun and games until someone gets a phone number... then is suddenly all "serious"
  • QueenJayJay
    Options
    SURE. this thread is all fun and games until someone gets a phone number... then is suddenly all "serious"

Can I have YOURS?
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    1 800 ruby roo
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my new crush is kbsmom
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Gah... You guys are all so horny and disgusting... I think it's time we have one large circle-jerk to work out our differences.... Don't worry Slayerdan.. you can sit next to me.
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    Gah... You guys are all so horny and disgusting... I think it's time we have one large circle-jerk to work out our differences.... Don't worry Slayerdan.. you can sit next to me.

I know im a total dog.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    sweetgl you are my crush too...:flowerforyou:

thanks puuurtty lady :):* haha

You remind me of Sofia Bush!

that a good or bad thing? I dont know who that is lol

2e4zrma.jpg

Smh. so not crushing on you anymore.....
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Hey I didn't get psycho until you sent me that pic of your HUGE MONSTER C**K!!! Then I just couldn't help myself! But I really don't appreciate you calling me out like that in public!!! LOL

No seriously tho - all my guy friends on here are hotties... but there is one in particular that I totally crush on, but he doesn't have a clue. I try to keep my flirting in check on here:) But if they ever happen to find me on POF or something (cutiewithcurves hint hint) .... GAME ON!
  • Farfourah
    Options

hammsneeze.gif
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    1 800 ruby roo

I don't know why but LOL
  • QueenJayJay
    Options

How you doin'?
  • tjamuna1
    tjamuna1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

How you doin'?

x2 ;)
  • Farfourah
    Options

Hey I didn't get psycho until you sent me that pic of your HUGE MONSTER C**K!!! Then I just couldn't help myself! But I really don't appreciate you calling me out like that in public!!! LOL

No seriously tho - all my guy friends on here are hotties... but there is one in particular that I totally crush on, but he doesn't have a clue. I try to keep my flirting in check on here:) But if they ever happen to find me on POF or something (cutiewithcurves hint hint) .... GAME ON!

qyJOH.gif
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do. I also avoid them because I feel guilty about it!

why do you feel guilty? were you stalking them? lol
    LOL, not at all. I guess my inclination was to stalk them ... which sort of freaked me out. Couple that with the fact I have a totally awesome and rocken wife, I felt guilty!

Ahhh :laugh: I thought you were a stalker... LOL
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    See...that's the problem....I made.it too easy as I have a 1 800 number.anyone that really wants to can call me ...1800 862 2873....not after 11pm est. Thanks.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    All of my friends are pretty amazing... I could probably easily have a crush on all of my guy friends... They are all amazingly nice and supportive. I say go ahead and "crush" it up!