MFP CRUSH<<<<<<<<<

Options

Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    See...that's the problem....I made.it too easy as I have a 1 800 number.anyone that really wants to can call me ...1800 862 2873....not after 11pm est. Thanks.

That's when the party gets started. :sad:

Moving on to someone more fun. Don't call me.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    See...that's the problem....I made.it too easy as I have a 1 800 number.anyone that really wants to can call me ...1800 862 2873....not after 11pm est. Thanks.

:O You're eliminating booty call hours?
    Every party has a pooper and the pooper is you!
  • QueenJayJay
    Options

how-you-doin.jpg
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    As Undivided.....boring generic stalkers.....kinda glad.the phone didn't ring.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA....... Everything else was completely appropriate until you posted this!! Geez... what a pervert... :flowerforyou:
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrz3mZeLTsNtOxLhYhxleVO0UoT30-yWbVuwI9XzMg5YkN7Dv7
    I have a crush on this guy.. ^^ lol.. Nice abs :)
  • QueenJayJay
    Options

Whoa Whoa Whoa WHOA....... Everything else was completely appropriate until you posted this!! Geez... what a pervert... :flowerforyou:

seriously. let us girlcrush in peace freak.
  • nickyfm
    Options

how-you-doin.jpg

kbsmom, you can call me at any time of day, babeh ;)
  • QueenJayJay
    Options

Wait, what?
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Wait, what?

Clearly he wants to sleep with us........
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Glad I'm not the only one.

:flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • nickyfm
    Options

Wait, what?

I have a sneaking suspicion that he is after Scooby...
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    No crushes here. I do think that some of the guys and girls on MFP are fine as smooth chocolate, but that's were it ends.
  • QueenJayJay
    Options

Wait, what?

Clearly.

567980-qwikster_holding_page.jpg
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    I for sure do! I feel kind of pathetic but whatever :blushing:
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Hellz yeah I do!, but all my friends might as well be gay because they live to far away to do anything about it. It makes me feel a lot more safe (I don't trust myself), because I need to stay away from men for a bit. They are far to distracting and I have too much **** going on... but it is definitely fun to look.
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    I admire a lot of folks on here but no crushes. The wifeeee kind of frowns on those kind of things....thankfully.
    Yep.. I'm sure my hubby wouldn't be too impressed either :)
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Since joining I have received unsolicited emails and personal phone numbers. I chatted with a couple via text only. ....then they got stupid super psycho. This is the net people.....you have no clue who is on the other end writing you emails....grow up......go to eharmony or FB if you ned to "have crushes".

Soooo... sounds like you're into me.... how should we do this?! I call you?
    You know I ****in LOVE your attitude! You are awesome.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I admire a lot of folks on here but no crushes. The wifeeee kind of frowns on those kind of things....thankfully.
    Yep.. I'm sure my hubby wouldn't be too impressed either :)

well as long as im home at night crushing is all good.
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely a lot of cute girls on here, but i try not to get distracted. I still got another 20 lbs to lose or so. Then we'll talk. :wink: