Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in March *

Replies

• Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    I updated the sheet (hit refresh / reload on your browser) - please let me know of any errors (e.g., spelling or mileage errors).

Super Excited for MARCH, I feel great and I want to get below 25 minutes for a 5K and start working on 10K times (goal below 52 minutes)!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    okay, i'm in! 50 will be by far the most miles i've ever run in a month's time, so i think i'm going to shoot for that. i'm not sure i'll be able to do this and i really admire all of you who can really rack up those miles! :-) way to go everyone!
  • j_courter
    testing...

exercise.png
  • bagelwagon
    bagelwagon Posts: 20 Member
    Put me down for 50.
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 45 Member
    I would love to join this for the motivation! I have never run that much in my life, but will try for 50. Is it to late to join for March? I am in a wedding in April and need to lose major weight!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    I am in! Thank you so Much for doing this again. Put me in for 60 this month. Woo-hoo!!!! Lets go!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Thanks Cooriander for getting March set up. I am hoping to get in 75 miles since I will be traveling.
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    You are awesome for doing this again!

I'm in for an even 100 in march.
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Many, many thanks for setting this up again. You are awesome! My goal for March is 65 miles.
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 756 Member
    Thanks Cooriander! I'll try to do 100 this month.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Cooriander~
    Do you have room for another runner to join in? I'm going to go for FIFTY miles in March.

- - -

PS: I love your AV photo. In my mind, your username is 'Afterimage' :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Can I join in please for this month, February wasn't ideal for me and went right off track so this will be a great motivator

Can I aim for 65 miles for March
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander~
    Do you have room for another runner to join in? I'm going to go for FIFTY miles in March.

- - -

PS: I love your AV photo. In my mind, your username is 'Afterimage' :laugh: :bigsmile:

LOL thanks (: and welcome!!!
  • Cooriander
    manda127 said:

Can I join in please for this month, February wasn't ideal for me and went right off track so this will be a great motivator

Can I aim for 65 miles for March

YAY, glad you are back!!! I have updated the spreadsheet with your mileage!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member

exercise.png
  • lilfurson
    lilfurson Posts: 190
    Woohoo...I'm in for 125 this month :)

Thanks for setting this up again! You rock!
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I'm in for about 120
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    I would love to join for 50 if it is not too late. I did 3.5 today.
  • j_courter
    okay, i'm in! 50 will be by far the most miles i've ever run in a month's time, so i think i'm going to shoot for that. i'm not sure i'll be able to do this and i really admire all of you who can really rack up those miles! :-) way to go everyone!

well, apparently i was wrong about 50 being by far the most miles i've ever run in a month... i just looked at last october's spreadsheet and i hit 52.5! okay, so i'm still aiming for 50, but 55 would be even better! :-)
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    I ran 3 miles yesterday; 4 miles today.
    So far I have run a total of 7 miles for March. :bigsmile:

Keep on keepin' on...y'all... :smile: