Body By Visalus!!!!

Options
Hi guys so i am coming back to mfp after a long time and am also trying out visalus shakes! Now if you have followed me before i am very young and am picky with food and taste...sooooo with these shakes they are pre made to taste like SWEET CREAM!!!! I hate that taste a whole lot! And cant seem to find a good shake recipe i have looked at alot but dont like blueberrys and mango and all that fruit crap and the plain chocolate didnt cover the sweet cream taste either! Grrrr this stuff was expensive an my mom and dad allready bought it so I NEED a recipe that hides the taste of sweet cream!!!! Do you guys have any ideas????????? IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON VISALUS LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DID I AM STILL QUESTIONING WHEATHER THW WAIT STAYS OFF AFTER YOU GO BACK TO FOOD! Oh and please dont post comments on how you dont think visalus works please this isjust for recipes fora teen that needs help with it and is new to visalus!

Replies

• melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    I have been doing Visalus since the beginning of January. I have lost 13 lbs and 12 inches. I feel great and love the stuff! My husband has lost about 25 lbs since he started too. I use a lot of sugar free/ fat free jello and jello pudding. I mix strawberry jello powder with fresh strawberries. It tastes just like a milk shake. My husands favorite is chocolate pudding powder, 1/2 a banana and a table spoon of peanut butter.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    milk, banana and a teaspoon of peanut butter tastes yummy!!! It still has a sweetness to it, but I don't find it tastes like cream
  • ChallengeGal
    Options
    My favourite is mixed with a tablespoon of peanut butter & a teaspoon of cocoa! Tastes like Reece Peanut Butter cups. YUM!!