Well Ladies.. Weird question but..

Options

Replies

• LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily the truth but not all untrue. At my smallest, I was a D cup as well as one or two sizes smaller around. At the moment, I am a DD cup and I was threatening to go into bigger cups. :P So at least part of my bra size correlates to my weight. But mostly, it's genetics.
  • snookybear
    Options
    My cup size has not changed for 35 years and my weight has gone from about 130lbs to 200.
    Exercise can make them a little perkier! I am 50 and it still works for me
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well they've got bigger as I've put on weight so I'm hoping they'll get smaller if I lose it. I've always been a big girl up top though so I'm not holding my breath that they'll get that small.
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Hmmm, depends on what one is like naturally. I'm currently a UK 34F but even at my smallest (bmi of 22) I was a 32E. Mine don't change much.
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    my boobs are usually thr first place i lose weight from but this time for some strange reason they have stayed the same, which is good.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I don't want to scare you, cos this might not happen to you, but in my experience when I lost 4 stone, mine didn't just shrink, they sagged too. I'm only 27 years old, I shouldn't be able to bounce them on my knees! They have since firmed a little, I'm hoping for a complete recovery eventually but I think it will take time.
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38lbs slowly over the last 3 years and went from a 42B to a 38B - with all the exercise mine are pretty much just muscle which is great because they're really perky and i don't need to wear a strapless bra under dresses. I'd love them to be bigger but Debenhams do a great 'increase a cup size' bra which have small gel inserts and they're so comfortable.
  • brenda26143
    brenda26143 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    mine are the first to go. but i could afford to loose some of mine
  • MelissaFrost12
    Options
    i cant lose mine, im only 18 :( i hope that it doesn't happen lol..
    i only need to lose 40lbs so hopefully i will be okay
    i don't mind going down in the band though, i just wanna keep the girls :)
  • lovemydrmartens
    lovemydrmartens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think it depends how much you are intending to lose, I have only got about 14lbs and mine haven't changed at all...
  • VivianRosie
    VivianRosie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My husband hopes I don't! He likes mine now, but I just started MFP and am in a 40D. I would like to shrink the band size down and would't mind going back to a C cup. I am doing bench presses to help my pecs. What exercises are some of you doing to keep them perky?
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i have lost about 20 pounds i used to be a 34G now i am a 34E/F i am kind of relieved!
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    My husband hopes I don't! He likes mine now, but I just started MFP and am in a 40D. I would like to shrink the band size down and would't mind going back to a C cup. I am doing bench presses to help my pecs. What exercises are some of you doing to keep them perky?

I'd like to know to.. I don't wanna be tripping over mine.. Oh goodness if anything is prefer them to shrink then get bigger It's hard enough already to bounce..
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I was actually worried that mine wouldn't shrink. They didn't until around the 30-35 lbs lost mark. Now at 75 lbs down I've gone from a tight 40DD to a comfortable 36 C (although this can vary depending on the style of bra, sometimes I need a 36 D). I'm very happy with this because there are so many more choices for cute bras available to me now.
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    It always depends on the woman, but definitely looking your genetics will help give your answer--if you come from a large breasted family, while you may lose some, you will probably retain a lot. Same goes for coming from a family of small breasts--you may have gotten them from being overweight. As some have said though, as you lose weight their relative size isn't going to change as much (i.e., when you're losing weight you aren't likely to just lose your breasts). They'll look better no matter what size they end up if you're exercising.
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    Not a bit, just the band size. The cup size hasnt budged
    And that's after 54 lbs
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I think for a lot of women it is the first to go...which makes sense because boobs are all fat...lol They will definitely decrease in size. Some women are more well endowed so it won't be as noticeable. For a woman like me...well, I should start waving goodbye now...lol So long my friends....
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ummm let me think, A) beer gut and big boobs or B) flat stomach and smaller boobs. I'll take B with a mega puch up bra please...LOL
  • UncensoredAgain
    Options
    In my case, yes they get smaller. They get bigger with weight gain. But I don't want to trade big breasts with unhealthy weight.
  • UncensoredAgain
    Options
    Ha! Amen to that! :)