Options

Replies

• carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Extra support is always welcome
  • hate2bheavy
    Options
    I'm older than you, but have the same amount of weight to lose. I'd love to be a support for you! I can benefit too from having more people to hold me accountable!! :)
  • GoLeowechanged
    Options
    Me too :). I'm definitely interested in a few friends / buddies on here. Especially if you share your exercise and eating progress. I'd like to compare mine. I am logging everything and checking in every day when possible. Please add me :)
  • hate2bheavy
    Options
    I need more active MFP friends who are close to my age, mind adding another friend?
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    im always looking for more friends to help support and whom can reciprocate. anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Comparable2no1
    Comparable2no1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support as well. Add me if you'd like! You can also add some of my pals...they are awesome supporters! I am as well :)
  • wanda_50
    wanda_50 Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone who needs a little motivation...:)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hate2bheavy - You ask for friends close to your age, but your profile is closed, so we have no idea how old you are. Perhaps some clues might help?
  • ruel_bp
    ruel_bp Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from the Philippines. I just joined yesterday.

I hope to make new friends here.
  • hallmanm
    hallmanm Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well... looking to stick with it this time, and thinking that it may help to check in regularly with friends on here. I need some accountability!
  • star87cc
    star87cc Posts: 63
    Options
    Heya :) im from the UK also and looking for two-way supportive friends aswell :) im on here everyday logging/tracking feel free to add, anyone :) x
  • amyreafleng
    amyreafleng Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Also looking for people to keep me on track...my dairy is open to friends...hoping to find others that do the same. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard all. Feel free to add me (anyone).
  • Methras
    Methras Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'd love to have you as a friend!
  • looby_loo91
    Options
    Hey guys I'm looking for some supportive friends too =) Joined last summer but only just getting around to actually getting serious about losing some weight!! xx
  • gypsyjaide
    Options
    Hi everyone! I too am looking for supportive friends through this challenging process of change! Please feel free to add me .. :) Thanks...and good luck on your journeys!!!
  • Suttonking
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Add me! love the support and motivation and to support and motivate! :heart: :heart:
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm looking to lose 15-20 lbs as well. I'll add you!
  • ahrtemis
    ahrtemis Posts: 11
    Options
    i'm 5'5'' with 40lbs to lose as well! its nice to find someone with similar weight goals :) add me please and lets motivate each other!
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm here every day, you can add me if you like!