Insanity!!

Options
2»

Replies

• severnc
    severnc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What do I log it as? Circuits or Aerobic or....?

I calculate my calorie burn based on my average heart rate and then i added my own personalized exercises to MFP for each insanity workout. but you could also use aerobics high intensity from the MFP database...
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So I started today... and according to my paper it was just the Fit Test... and oh my goodness that was quite a workout. I don't know if its because I'm tired or if I'm really that out of shape... and I've been working out pretty hard for the last 2 months. These next 2 are either going to kill me or get me mad schmexy.
  • Kmackenzie22
    Kmackenzie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It is definitely a hard workout but it pushes me to do more then I ever would myself at the gym! I'm on Phase 2 but i haven't been able to stick with the 6 day a week workouts during this phase. I'm still planning on finishing but with a busy life it's hard to keep up with the schedule.
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on W8 D4. For me its a really mixed experience. Loving the results and I feel so strong, but its getting me down and I know I have to turned to food some days to help get me through it (real eye-opener!). I just want to finish what I started to say I did it but I'm pretty sure I'll never do it again. Good luck with it if you decide to do it!

Why is the program getting you down?

I'm just not enjoying workout out that hard. I can run for an hour no problems but I don't like to push myself as hard as you do on this program. Some days, its just a dark cloud hanging over my head until I hit the play button. I'll try anything once but just think that this isn't for me, especially when it makes me want to reward myself with a cookie!
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    OMFG!!! Insanity is truly going to kill me. I just finished the first workout (plyo cardio circuit) Wow... "focus on form not speed" yeah, okay... I get like 1 done and they get like 35.... oh and my little girly arms can not do that many regular pushups... omg.... 59 more days.....