Workout videos?

Options
2»

Replies

• ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Check youtube for bodyweight exercises you can do. There are tons of them. You could build a 30+ minute routine very easily. I've got one I do for when I am in a pinch on time and another I do for abs. Lots of different forms of planks, crunches, mountain climbers, jumping jacks, burpees, etc etc....

Otherwise cheap dvds include.... the JM 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30 dvds are good. (No they aren't just for girls, i've done them) 25 minute circuit training and its a good burn. Ya need 10lb hand weights for these dvds.

Otherwise there are more expensive programs like Insanity on dvd
  • stephanieks1
    Options
    I recomend 6 week 6 pack (Jillian), Cardio Kickboxing (Jillian), Burn fat boost matabolism (Jillian), and No more trouble zones (Jillian). Those are harder than 30-day shred and by doing cardio kickboxing once a week and one or more of the circuit videos 3 to four times a week you really see results quickly.Good Luck to you. I bought all of mine on Amazon and payed less than $5 a piece.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey Meyers 30 Minutes to Fitness - Body Training requires no equipment. This has 2 - 30 minute workouts & lots of premixes. Her videos aren't girlie - Cathe Friedrichs is another instructor that's not girlie

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/kelly-coffeys-30-minutes-to-fitness-body-training-5756

collagevideo.com is a great resource for DVD information. You get video clips, it tells you what (if any) equipment you need. You can even sort on a specific piece of equipment if you have it.
  • cookies13b
    Options
    I'm on p90x week 6 and iv lost 15 lbs so far but also gained muscle weight too