The greatest NSV, ever!!!!

Options

Replies

• anchees
    anchees Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Great job! I am very happy that you were able to help others and also get healthier! My eyes watered a bit from reading your story. Thanks for sharing and for brightening my day too!!
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    made me smile. good for you and she is right, keep going!!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    That is one of the most inspirational stories I have heard on here so far! I am soooo proud of you! That is amazing and I hope you know that you totally rock!!!!
  • rsouthland
    Options
    That's a truly inspiring story. I'm very happy for you. Weight loss is such a personal thing. I'm sure this has given you some fantastic motivation for the rest of your journey. Congratulations.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    That is truly inspirational, man of God. Way to get moving and strengthen God's temple!
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    you making me cry at work....well done, Sir.
  • failegaidin
    Options
    That's fabulous!! Huge congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • gabwas
    gabwas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm crying too! Great job! Good luck! You are obviously on the right track!
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! You've done great and now have more motivation and support to keep going!
  • shirayne
    shirayne Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Jeepers that made ME teary eyed! Congratulations! I can't wait to have my own "teary-eyed" stories to tell!!! :)
  • fionaface
    fionaface Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is such a wonderful accomplishment for you. I hope you have many more "feel good" moments like that one. Pat yourself on the back also for serving others at a church. :):):)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm givin' you props x2 in a BIG way...first for the awesome stick to it weight loss and second for your service.
    Applause, Applause, Applause!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    That IS a great NSV! I got the goose bumps reading this. Keep up your awesome commitment!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    That's wonderful! Very inspiring.
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    so trilled for you!!!!!!
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    Congratulations!

I love that the woman took the time to give you a boost and to recognize your hard work!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's a great story. Thanks for sharing!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I was having a crummy morning, but reading your wonderful story is helping turn that around. It gave me happy tears. Congratulations, friend!
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I got a little teary eyed reading it, thanks for sharing your amazing NSV!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! So happy for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!