BREAKING OLD HABITS, MAKING NEW HABITS!!

Options
I was thinking about putting up a sad face to say, well i am again! But i won't because this time i will learn to break old habits...(Eating when im not hungry, eating past full point) and start new ones (Eat When i am hungry, Stop when i start to get full, Make better choices as to What i eat) 70% of weight loss is what you eat! SO here goes! My last time on the weight loss wagon. :wink:

Replies

• slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • simsusan
    simsusan Posts: 6
    Options
    Good luck to you! I hope this is my last attempt too...
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and Good luck on your new Journey :smile:
  • Slim115
    Slim115 Posts: 20
    Options
    243413.png

Thank you so much to everyone who responded! i feel really loved and i feel motivated! Thanks and God Bless!
  • Slim115
    Slim115 Posts: 20
    Options
    UPDATE!! Welli weighed in and i lost a pound, and 1% body fat. and to be honest i really only ate good for a week, so this month i should have a better outcome! i do feel better though!