Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Awwww...I'm getting choked up here. So sweet! :heart:
  • kao1114
    kao1114 Posts: 51
    Options
    That is awesome! Got a little teary-eyed myself! Keep up the great work! Congrats!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Very nice NSV! Congratulations on your successes :flowerforyou:
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful! Congratulations!!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That has to be one of the best NSV's I have heard! Great job.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    wow!!! That's awesome!
  • PamelaKeebler
    PamelaKeebler Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ditto to the crying folks above... I may have just welled up a bit. I'm very proud of you, sir. Keep it up! I wish you all the success in the world! :)
  • FitBritt1
    FitBritt1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Great story really made me smile :happy: Congrats on your weight loss!
  • capabledesire
    Options
    Super cool! I love these NSV stories! I remember the day I was driving in my car and was so confused how my seat got so far away from the steering wheel. I cried such happy tears when I realized and moved my seat up because my belly no longer touched the steering wheel.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am inspired twice by your story....The obvious one is you, with your weight loss and helping others, but I am also inspired by the kitchen lady. It wasn't hard for her to compliment you, but look how great it made you feel!! I am going to make a concious effort to compliment other people I see that deserve it....just a little thought can really brighten someone's day!!
  • smithfive
    smithfive Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful!!:love:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Your post brought tears to my eyes! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I had a similar NSV a few days ago. My mom hadn't seen me since Xmas and I've lost 12lbs since then. We were waiting in line to get drinks and she came up behind me, grabbed my sides, and whispered in my ear, "You're lookin' so good, kiddo." It was really nice.

My first time crying over an NSV was when I could wear my husband's jeans again. I hadn't been able to get his pants above my thighs for years. I cried when I could get them up and buttoned and be comfortable.
  • jlineber
    jlineber Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!