How many of you are in school?

Options

Replies

• Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just went back to school this fall. Finishing my degree in Accounting.
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    i left school went to college did A levels then took a gap year, became a personal trainer, now im at uni studying a BSC in health exercise and physical activity with the hopes of becoming an exercise physiologist. :D
  • YennaBean
    YennaBean Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've been in school online for a while. (Both High School and College) General studies. I've taken criminal justice, and office management classes.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm in school but I sit at the big desk! I teach high school math (grades 9 & 12 right now). When I "was" a student, I took a B. Sc. majoring in math & a double minor in physics & psychology and then a B. Ed. with a focus on secondary education.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I go to a technical college and am in the nursing program. I will graduate the LPN program mid-june and go on for my RN starting with pre-recs over the summer while I hopefully land myself a job in a long term care facility for now. I plan on taking my BSN down the road, but that is still a couple years off for me. My GPA is 3.95 thus far. I had to add that in, cuz I'm such a gangster, lol.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I go to the University of Western Ontario. My program is called Media, Information and Technoculture (MIT) - which basically applies various cultural theories to technology and popular culture. I'm in second year, so I'll graduate May 2014...can't wait! Although I don't know what the heck I'm going to do with myself when I'm no longer in school.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I go to Southern Polytechnic State University in Georgia, and my major is accounting. I graduate in December 2013, and from there I'm going to get my CFE liscense (certified fraud examiner) and my CPA (certified personal accountant).
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    BFA in Graphic Design @ University of Illinois.

P.S I hate "THE" Ohio State University. I'm glad your football team lost your coach and is crumbling, that is all. :)
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ahha i think im the youngest one :P But when im done high school I wanna become a nutritionist :)

Thats ok!
    thats cool I have realized over the past few years just how important diet/nutrition is!
    Im going to be taking some courses on it as well when I am done.
  • ChihakuZeal
    Options
    I'm a senior in high school, and graduating in June! ^_^
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in high school, and graduating in June! ^_^

Nice.. Senior year was the best
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    I have a Philosophy BA and am currently working on a Sociology BA at Oregon State. I'm just about to finish this term but I'm taking classes on Popular Culture, Social Problems, Social Change, and Violence against Women.
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a Bachelors degree in Health Science. Taking an ECG class this semester. Super interesting. Gonna try an get certified in Pharmacy and ECG next month!
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in school - pretty well known little university here in NS, Canada.
    I'm taking my BA in History and English - I'm hoping to finish next year and then take my masters in Public Administration and Library Studies.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm a sophomore in college. Right now I'm just working on my A.S. General and psychology transfer. I'll be adding in sports science for nutrition and fitness when I transfer to a four year university.

This semester I'm taking world religions, survey of jazz styles, life span psychology and social psychology. All pretty much "give me" classes so I can slack off a little for the semester and focus on training my 6 month old puppy lol.

I go to Owens State Community College in Ohio... but all of my classes are online now since I moved back to Florida. I started going there because they have a top notch emergency preparedness training facility and I was going to be a firefighter/paramedic. I got married and decided that burning buildings may not be the best choice for me anymore lmao. Now I want to be a life coach or personal trainer/psychologist focusing on morbidly obese clients and those with binge eating disorder and bulimia.

I'm okay with how my classes are going right now, I guess. I just got an email from my Life Span Psych professor this morning basically saying, "Hey, you know how I said your midterm was tomorrow night at 8? Yeah... it's today at 6." I have **** to do today at 6 so I'm waiting for her to open the exam early for me.
  • AubreysMommy30
    AubreysMommy30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Just wondering who all on here is in school?? (high school, college, university etc..)

What courses are you taking? What school do you go to? How are you liking the courses you are taking?

Right now I am in school to become a Personal Trainer, tonight I have my second exam to finish my scope of support which is going to be Weight Training and once I pass this exam tonight I will be a certified Weight Trainer. Then I have about 5-6 months of school left before I am a fully certified Personal Trainer. I need 80% or higher to pass, this is the second exam which is a written exam. I had my Practicum exam two weeks ago and I received the highest mark in the class at 97%. I'm really looking forward to the rest of school. It sure is alot better when your actually interested in what you are learning!!

So how about you guys n gals?

P.S.
    Check me out on FB : Like On Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miles-Athletics/290293051038581

I just finished my Associates in Business last week! Rock On!
  • burgenah
    burgenah Posts: 76
    Options
    UOP BS Business Managment with accounting!
  • milatham
    milatham Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in school! I'm studying printmaking. This semester I'm in Integrated Book Arts, Lithography, Art Since 1945, and Writing for Artists. Yeah... my program is super cool. :)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm in school, currently teaching 7th & 8th graders how to make graphs in MS Word!

JM
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I am currently in school to get my Bachelors in Accounting. I have an Associates in Liberal Arts. I'm not sure what I'm going to master in just yet, maybe Accounting or something similar. :smile: I just want a Bachelors and a good job at the moment! I'm enjoying school as well. Taking Accounting, Econ, a history fluff filler (could fill up a history minor soon lol), and a business communications class. Going well so far!