No more excuses! Finally starting the journey

I am a single mother of two, a nurse and over weight. I had been a larger girl all my life and just got use to it. I never had the will power to make any changes. Well I don't know what happened on Monday but I finally felt like I CAN do this! Weighing in at my heaviest of 255lbs it is time to lose this weight! 3 days in I am down 6lbs. No crazy diet just eating healthy and excersing. My goal weight is somewhere between 150lbs and 170lbs. I feel more committed than ever and I am sure I can do this!

Replies

• raedient61
    raedient61 Posts: 40 Member
    Yes you can do this! Praying you have an amazing journey! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.

Tammie
  • Celeste86
    Celeste86 Posts: 14 Member
    Thanks! I know I am more than over due to be doing this! I can you all the motivation and support I can get!
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Don't worry this will be a piece of cake (low calorie ofc!). Keep up the good work and in no time you'll be rocking a tighter new figure!!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Good Luck!! you can do this!!! i am currently 225 looking to get to about 150 IF I CAN 135. We can do it together!!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    I'm new too!! Loving MFP! Getting started was the biggest step for me too...but now I am wondering what the heck took me so long?? :o)
  • ktbruyere
    ktbruyere Posts: 14
    Sounds like you're doing good! Feel free to add me
  • roadworthy
    roadworthy Posts: 130
    Hi:) I have been here 45 days so far, feel free to add me
  • 3mmalou16
    3mmalou16 Posts: 27
    I started in January and its the best thing i have done! ive had ups and downs but there is so much support on here, i feel like i have lots of new friends. Feel free to add if you want to :o)
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Here's to a healthier you. Once the weight starts falling off more, you'll be more deteremined than ever. You can do this we know you can. Just put your game face on and lets get rocking sister. I know exactly where you're coming from and this drive is just crazy. Good luck on your journey..and you're right
    >NO EXCUSES
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    welcome, you are more then welcome to add me we are almost close in weight now, i started at 296 and now 262 :~) so add me if you want x