Who else here is within 10lbs within their goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    75 lbs down with 9 to go. It took me almost a month and a half to loose the 1 lb to put me into the single digits but I can admit to struggling with how I was eating and not working out like I need to. Back to being motivated now and I'm ready and focused to finish this part of my life.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ME!! I'm beginning to wonder if it'll ever come off!
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    10lb to go for me too - but I'm not setting any deadlines. It's painfully slow at the moment!
  • dcdickerson2
    dcdickerson2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    10 lbs to go, second time. Reached goal a year ago, regained about 15, and have lost 5. Now the last stubborn 10 that gave me such a hard time before need to be gone again!!! I find these pounds very difficult to lose.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    75 lbs down with 9 to go. It took me almost a month and a half to loose the 1 lb to put me into the single digits but I can admit to struggling with how I was eating and not working out like I need to. Back to being motivated now and I'm ready and focused to finish this part of my life.

I am down 73lbs..need the last 9 off :)
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Yep... the last 10 seem like a killer! Starting to focus less on the actual number, and focus more on body fat % ... if I can get that dang number below 20 I will be pretty satisfied! Good luck to all!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I'm close, I would like to lose 8 more fatty pounds and see what I'm working with under there. My end weight is negotiable, but I would like 18-22% bf ultimately. Those 8 should do it.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I lost 26lbs, did a maintenance/mini bulk phase, and now I want to lose a little more body fat.

I re-set my ticker to lose 5 pounds.
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I hit my first goal of 175, so I decided to go down a bit more, so another 8 or so.

The nice thing is, I'm not concerned if it goes quickly or at all, it's far more arbitrary now that I'm feeling better overall.
  • Silvergamma
    Silvergamma Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    4 to go, and I swear they are being more difficult than the 54 previous ones.

Best of luck to all you other <10-ers!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    I havee about 10-15 lbs to go and then I'll be happy. I can't seem to shake the weight though. I'm about 167/168 right now. I was 162 up until a few months ago. And now that i'm lifting I don't know if I'm not losing because of that or because my body just isn't willing to budge. Its become pretty annoying though.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have about 8-10 more pounds to go, but I'd really like to tone more of what I have, so I'm not overly concerned with the exact number I end up at.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    2-4 lbs away
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    9lbs left to lose but not focused on weight focused on fitness specific training at the mo
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm under my goal weight and have a BF% of 22.5, but still have a little fat I would like to trim. I'm going entirely by visual now, I don't have any specific numbers in mind.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I've got another 5-10 lbs to go. Can't believe how close I am. Congrats to everyone who's almost there!!!
  • alicia2601
    alicia2601 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    5.5 lbs to go with 27% body fat. As previous posters have mentioned, it seems like the last 5-10 lbs are the most difficult to lose.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    2.2 to goal one, then another 5 to my 'low' number. Good luck everyone!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have a little less than 10 lbs to go.
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have 2.4 lbs to go until I reach my goal.