28 Ilbs or Less Club

Options

Replies

• natileebee
    Options
    I love reading everyones info. Last night there were several people talking about hitting the gym. It motivated me to do my workout here at the house and I got up first thing this morning to go to the gym. You guys are all so awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    im in ive lost 31 so far need 23 lbs left
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Hi all! My goal is to lose 20 pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy glory! This is my first day, but I'm very excited about reaching this goal I've set for myself!
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    i am in!

i have like 5 pounds to go and they are the most stubborn last few pounds i have EVER encountered!!!!
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No problem xmimi... the husband and i actually did some research on the whole kcal thing and found it... had to laugh at the people out there tho that did the whole 1kcal - 1000 calories... could you imagine if that were true??? Thanks for the help tho guys!!!
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Ok cool. OMG CAN you imagine if that were indeed true...scary stuff. I thought everyone knew what kcal meant as that's what's written on the back of food packs! :laugh:

How is it going for everyone so far?! I'm positive :tongue:
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    I'll do another post on Monday how about that? Welcome everyone!

Great! My weigh ins are on Mondays. I am a bit scared this week though. I've been eating kind of bad, although in my calorie range... just naughty food! Plus, one of my cousins is turning 30 on Saturday and they are throwing him a surprise party, which means I will be having one to many cocktails. :drinker:

Good luck everyone!!! :bigsmile:
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Don't worry about it, I'm out tonight too and I always get cosmo's. Hmm I may have to get slimline tonic and....................................um..............................

Oh screw it, I'll just eat vegetables tomorrow :laugh: x
  • mrsjones
    mrsjones Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi all! My goal is to lose 20 pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy glory! This is my first day, but I'm very excited about reaching this goal I've set for myself!
    Is this you first pregnancy recovery?
  • mrsjones
    mrsjones Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello ladies! I have 15-20 pounds to lose. I have always had a pudgy stomach, and i have no clue what its like to have a flat one! i would love to wear a bikini by july.

it has been so hard to not eat cheeseburgers! my apartment complex is right beside a Whataburger (classy, I know) and last night i was outside with a friend, and we got a huge whiff of hamburgers..... it was torrtturee!
    I have a chinese joint and a pizza place in the same plaza as my local grocery store...IT IS SO HARD TO PURCHASE LO-CAL FOOD WHEN I JUST GAINED 3-4 lbs SMELLING THE GREASY WONDERS BEING WHIPPED UP IN THESE ESTABLISHMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About perma pudgy tummy...have you looked into liver detox? There seems to be a bunch of info on it everywhere. A toxic liver is being blamed for belly flab that can not be destroyed even at lowest weight.
    Toxins in body are also to blame for blasted celulite.
    When I'm done breast feeding I'm doing a cleanse. My Mom just did one...She looks and feels AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hotmama2008
    Options
    Count me in! I usually lurk on these sites and don't participate in the dialogue, but am hoping that popping in here will give me some accountability. I am on day one of my diet, and new to this site. I would love to lose 20 lbs, but will be happy with even 10. My metabolism seems to have changed, and suddenly I have to think about my weight, when I never gave it a second thought before. My weight has hovered at the high mark for exactly a year, and nothing I have done has helped. Time to get serious!
  • thegirlwholived
    thegirlwholived Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    AAAARRRGGGGHHHH! Ok, so I had a very stressful day (we thought someone tried to break into our house yesterday!) and we ended up eating out, which is what keeps me from losing any weight. I was doing so well this week keeping my calories down, but after I looked up the nutritional info on what I ate I ended up being 64cal over. I'm so mad b/c allergies were making me feel awful this morning and I didn't go work out, well that and I was afraid to leave the house empty.
  • madkris
    madkris Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this. I started this past Monday. I'm a SAHM to two little girls. I need to lose 15 lbs, but am aiming for 8. The posts about wanting to look and feel good about your body WITHOUT clothes on hit home. I feel so depressed when I get out of the shower and look at myself. I love my babies, but boy did they do a number on me.
    Anyway, thank you so much for starting this topic and I look forward to this challenge with you all.
    Sending positive vibes your way!
  • kilbou23
    kilbou23 Posts: 7
    Options
    i'm in! i'm an undergraduate student trying to get back into shape and eat healthy but it is so difficult with the limited choices of dorm food! i can't wait to have a kitchen next year. anyway, i've lost about 5 pounds so far and would feel way more comfortable if i could lose 5-10 more. it's going really slowly at this point...i've heard the last ten pounds are the hardest! best luck to you all!
  • hamilton4beaumont
    hamilton4beaumont Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm definitely ready to join you guys. I've been on a diet since my mom put me in weight watchers since the 3rd grade! I teach 4th and always encourage girls to LOVE themselves! I sure don't want them to be freaked out forever like I've been.
    I'd love to lose 20 pounds! THanks!
  • nikiholm
    nikiholm Posts: 19
    Options
    I am reporting in for my Friday weigh-in. Way too busy at work for a Friday yesterday so a little late on the post. Last week was 138.8. This week 137.2. I am shooting for 130...or just a flatter stomach.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day for me. Last week 184.0. This week 182.4. 13 lbs to go to be in the 160s again!

:heart: Kels
  • brfortu
    brfortu Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm Monday Weigh-ins. But it's a very slow weight loss. I'm toning quite a bit so my body is just changing shape more than anything. My Last weigh-in was 133.6, today I weighed in at 132.4
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined this site, but would like to join your group if that's ok?! I don't really have a set goal I just want to lose:smile: 10 would be alright , but 25 would be AWSOME! I'm am disgusted right now though. I have really been watching what I'm eating and cutting back a lot. I am walking everyday unless it rains, (but I make sure I do my crunches those days) and have been doing like 100 ab excercises 3 days a week. I have been using this calorie counter and always seem to be under my cals, but yet I don't see any changes :angry: I weighed myself today and I weighed more than I thought I did. Now I didn't weigh myself before I started because I don't own a scale. Honestly ,I don't care about the numbers I just want to look and FEEL better. I want to be able to get dressed, feel comfortable and not have to suck my gut in to look half good :cry: I just hope that it happens for me and all of you! any tips or pointers that anyone has I would appreciate! thanks!
  • brfortu
    brfortu Posts: 27
    Options
    131.2!!!!! Only 6 lbs left!!