who exercises in the AM?

Options
2»

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I do 1/2 hour on my elliptical every morning, before shower, before really anything else. Starts my day off right and charges me up.
  • hoamai
    hoamai Posts: 76
    Options
    I also prefer am workouts - like many have said, it gives me a energy boost for the day. I usually have some green tea and yogart/ or cereal with milk before the work out and then eat something else a little bit after i come home from working out - :glasses:
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    Right now is summer break for me but during the school year I have to be to work by 7:30 in the morning.
    I wake up early and work out for about an hour and then I try to get another 1/2 hour on the tread mill after work before dinner.

I do eat breakfast before I work out in the morning. My uncle is a doctor and he told me that working out is great but it doesnt do much good if you dont get your metabolism going first. So I have a Kelloggs Fiber Plus bar they are 120 calories and really stick with you. I also pack a yogurt to have 1/2 way through the morning, it keeps my metabolism going and I am not starving by the time lunch finally comes. I have the late lunch so by the time I have lunch it is already afternoon.
    I then go home jump on the treadmill which helps give me an extra boost of energy for the evening. Then I cook dinner for my family and am usually done by 5:30 or 6. I know your schedule is different but I just thought I would share what I do incase it could give you ideas. Keep up the good work!