best jogging /walking app

Options
Hi everyone I was wondering is anyone has any good walking or jogging apps on their phone .I have a samsung galaxy and currently trying the sports tracker but its not very accurate adds about two miles to my distance .I have also tried endomondo which is ok but keeps stopping any good ones out there :)

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I have a Galaxy S II. :) I use Cardio Trainer and love it.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    thank you ill try that one think I had that one on my glaxy s ,but now I have the s 11
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    The trick is finding something big enough to hold the phone while you're running. LOL I had to buy a new fuel belt with a bigger pouch.
  • alyssamaexo
    alyssamaexo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I use iMapMyRun, you can log in walks, runs, cycling or any cardio. I really love the app personally. It uses a gps to track where you run, speed, distance, calories, etc.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Agreed. And I was able to snag the pro version from Amazon when they had it as the free app of the day. :bigsmile:
  • mstemen
    mstemen Posts: 111 Member
    Options

This is what I use and I love it too.
    The trick is finding something big enough to hold the phone while you're running. LOL I had to buy a new fuel belt with a bigger pouch.

I have the Driod Bionic which is HUGE and hard to find an armband that will hold it. I bought one from curves that is stretchy and I had to make the hole bigger to squeeze it in. It looks kinda funny because part of it sticks out but it works lol.
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Thank you .I think need to invest in one off those bands will have a look at the iMapMyrun as well