Looking for Friends with a Vegetarian or Vegan Diet :)

Options
Hi Everyone, I love new ideas for snacks and meals and am looking to add a few friends who are vegetarian/vegan. I have been vegetarian for the past year and a half and am slowly making the transition to a vegan diet. Any support would be great!

Replies

• xxangelwingsxx
    Options
    :smile: Hey Amie my names tim ive also been a vegetarian for about a year so if you'd like to talk just message me
  • AutumnsPassage
    AutumnsPassage Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Amie, I'm also an aspiring vegan. I've been vegetarian and vegan off and on for a decade. I went vegan for over a year and it's the best I've ever felt -I want that back.
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been vegetarian for about 9 years. I'd like to edge closer to vegan at home, but haven't made too much progress yet. There is a vegetarian groups on MFP too that you can join. Feel free to add me!
  • IndigoVA
    IndigoVA Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 20 years. I was vegan for 15 of them, but went back to ovo-lacto after I had kids. Feel free to add me.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have been vegetarian then vegan since I was 13. I have been vegan for about 6 years. I'll send you a request. :)
  • holyguacamole
    holyguacamole Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey I've been vegetarian for 6 years and was vegan for a while too :) I'll add you and give you some tasty recipes if you want :)
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi Amie, I'm Amy. I've been vegetarian for over 10 years, and had a period or 2 as a vegan (though at the moment I'm content with my yogurt and cheese). Feel free to add me.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian since birth. :)

(now bordering on vegan)
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have been eating vegan since September 2010. My diary is public. I also just joined a closed group on Facebook called 'Vegan Support Group'. http://www.facebook.com/groups/143624349071213/
  • TheNewLeslie
    TheNewLeslie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Veg here as well - about 20 years and going strong. One thing I find annoying about most diet plans is that they seem to rely heavily on chicken and fish. Bah Humbug!

If any of you want to add me as a friend, we can swap stories, tips and recipies. I'm down for that!
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Been vegetarian for the past 1.5 - 2 years. Don't know if i always have awesome recipes or meals in my diary, but add me if you like. :smile:
  • Lisacherryiceuk
    Lisacherryiceuk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey im a veg from the uk :)
  • MaxsVeganMama
    MaxsVeganMama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ive been vegetarian since i was 14. And slowly becoming vegan. Ive cut out milk cheese and eggs but having trouble finding essental vegan friendly foods like bread and such. I would love to meet new friends who could help me out!!!