30 Day Shred

Options
Ok...So this is a March Challenge
Let's see how many people will start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred with me today!!
If you'd like we can Post pictures of before, Day 10, Day 20 and Day 30
I've found that taking pictures help...you don't have to show them to anyone but yourself...unless you'd like to share
So let's do this!!!

Post your starting weight and/or inches on here...I will this afternoon!!

Who's with me?!?!?!

Replies

• ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join up with you! My beginning weight today is #173. I will start tonight when I go home. I need this challenge very much. I've been trying to start back into my exercise but geeze just can't get it going!! I will post a picture tonight too! Good luch everyone!! :drinker: :smile:
  • mrspeters3806
    mrspeters3806 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome let your friends know about it so we can get as many people as possible :)
  • sportsciencegirl
    sportsciencegirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I have already done a work out for today but I'll get my 30 DS out for tomorrow's workout :D

Do I just keep posting in the thread about updates etc?

I still have to take my measurements and I haven't done any before pics yet - this is my first full day on MFP this second time round (used to have an account that I deleted)

also - feel free to add me as friends - I need more friends and support :D
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I should start over again...I go through half of it last month and got lazy.
  • cocobean2
    cocobean2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will. Starting weight 177.2, no measurements yet
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im guna start it 2moro and stick to it this time i hope lol x

start weight - 176lbs

i took my measurements last night & a picture so ill use that and update wen i am done !!! Good luck everyone else <3 xxxx
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    I will join! Starting weight is 141.
  • mrspeters3806
    mrspeters3806 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have tried before and failed too, but that is why I wanted to start this discussion I figured if we all do it together and show support then we can all stick to it!!

We can come back and post results on March 10, 20 and the final on the 30th

LET'S DO THIS
  • m1nky
    m1nky Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in playing too but my March 1st is basically already over.
    I'll step on the scale and start a month of Jillian abuse tomorrow :)
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I will give it a go. I need to start over and be consistant.
  • Pinknprtty84
    Pinknprtty84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will Join! Starting weight is 147.5
    Waist: 32"
    Hips: 42
    Bust: 34"
    thigh: 26"
  • themsbauer
    themsbauer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will start tonight. Starting weight 189.
  • ncameron879
    Options
    I would like to join - I need to stick with it for 30 days. I have done it before, seen results after about 18 days, and then I slowly push it under the rug, and I never stick it out the whole length of time!
  • Nicole921
    Nicole921 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 for me. I'll join! I need to take pics/measurements tonight.
  • backontrack13
    backontrack13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am interested in doing it also. Do you really do it for 30 days in a row? Is that how it's suppopsed to be? I got the dvd a while ago, but never did it. Thanks.
  • brookiewins
    Options
    OK, I'm in - I've done my workout today as well, but I'll post on the 2nd, 11th, 21st, and 31st instead!

And since I've started this before too and not finished, feel free to come back here and vent or just say "I'm hanging in there" cause that will help me too!
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I would like to join! I just set this goal for myself today anyways. I always seem to get through 5-7 days and then get lazy. I would like to get through a whole 30 days! I'm hoping you all will motivate me :]
    Just took my weight and measurements.

Starting weight- 200lbs
    Legs- 25 inches
    Arms- 13inches
    Hips- 46 inches
    Waist- 38 inches
    Stomach ( I measure the largest part of my tummy)- 47.5 inches.

I'm going to take a picture today too!
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started this morning. I took pictures & weighed in @ 179.6. I could not find my measuring tape so I will do my measurements this when I get home this evening. I'll post thoses too!

LEGO!!
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    Oh and feel free to add me! Let me know in the message your doing 30DS!
  • cristimorrison
    cristimorrison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I've done the DVD inconsistently in addition to my cardio workouts outdoors. Being a part of this challenge with all of you will keep me motivated to stick with it. I also need some friends on MFP. I'll add whoever is interested and post my measurements and photos when I get home tonight. Thanks for starting this!