My WEIGHT LOSS so far. Thought I'd post Before&After

Options

Replies

• ahoov72
    ahoov72 Posts: 20
    Options
    wow,great job. U look great. I cant wait till i get to post before and afters someday. :-)
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    omg!! u shud b totally proud of yourself. u look amazing. well done. u r defo not the fat girl.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal change! I don't like pics of me either, but I post them for 2 reasons, it may help others..and I can see what I was, and now what I am. It keeps me going like your's have as well. Congrats keep up the good work.
  • Cschintz
    Cschintz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thank you for sharing :)
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Such a difference. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!!! Great JOB!!!
  • eddiedraz
    eddiedraz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YOu looks fantastic -well done. YOu have achieved something that is really hard- you look wonderful
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like 2 different people! Congrats on the amazing transformation and all the hard work it took to get you there :)
  • dbannon
    dbannon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You should be extremely proud of yourself. Weight loss is a horrific task, and you concurred it! Nice job :happy:
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    You look so much healthier!! Congratulations!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :noway: Such a difference!! I look forward to being able to see that much of a difference!! Keep it up!!
  • bridgette863
    Options
    Girl you look absolutely amazing. Thank you for posting the pics, it is a great inspiration. I can't wait unitl I can post before and after pics. You need to be proud of the beautiful body you worked so hard for. Congrats hopefully soon you will look in the mirror and see the beautiful person looking back at you.
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job, I can see a big difference.
  • heisk
    heisk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you look phenomenal! Good job!!
  • thyara
    thyara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    awsome you inspire me =)
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    you go gurl!
  • dmmclean
    dmmclean Posts: 34
    Options
    Great work, you look awesome chica!! :)
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference!! You look beautiful!! Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    WOW!!!!

What an inspiration!!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself...your progress is amazing. You look us much different and healthier. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!