Who was your first celebrity crush?

Options

Replies

• dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    When I was young a long time ago...a young Valerie Bertineli before she married Van Halen (hated that guy stole my girl).
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Paul McCartney - I was about 11. Still do actually....sigh!
  • mama1229
    mama1229 Posts: 57
    Options
    The first one I can remember is Michael Schoeffling. He was Jake Ryan in Sixteen Candles. I think it was a crush on the character he played not so much on him because I had no feelings toward him in the movie Vision Quest. Ahhh, Jake...I always pictured myself in Molly Ringwalds place at the end of the movie when they were sitting on the table and kissed over the b-day cake:blushing:
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    George Cloony back in his ER. And Mike Piazza the old Dodgers catcher (he had a great Butt!)
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Shaun Cassidy without a doubt. My Mom took me to my first "rock" concert when I was 9. I had read in Tiger Beat that if he looked at you during the concert that meant that he wanted to marry you. I came out of the concert believing I was going to be Mrs. Cassidy!!! (I don't know how he managed to only lock eyes with me considering I was in the nose-bleed section!!) True love.

And Scott Baio!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Mike Vitar who played Benny "the jet" Rodirguez in sandlot!

OMG I loved him too!!! I literally wore out my VHS tape of the Sandlot and my parents had to get me another one!

i forgot about him! wow, yes! lol
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    The earliest I can remember was John Schneider. Loved Bo Duke.
  • mama1229
    mama1229 Posts: 57
    Options
    The earliest I can remember was John Schneider. Loved Bo Duke.
    Ahhhhh...I have to change my answer to this one. I forgot all about The Dukes of Hazard. I too was in LOVE with Bo Duke. I remember feeling all shy and embarrassed everytime it came on. Sheesh, how could I ever forget my first love... BO:love::heart: :heart: :blushing:
  • sdlr4592
    sdlr4592 Posts: 95
    Options
    JohnnyFriggin'Depp! <3 I loved him so much as a child, and everyone knew it. Now, I just keep my obsession a little less out in the open. lol.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Leif Garrett (not sure about the spelling) that was like 34 years ago!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Deborah Harry.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    Punky Brewster
  • ctrlaltdelboy
    Options
    Anni-Frid Lyngstad
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Probably first was the Beatles, but they were so much older than me it was more like fandom than a crush.

First real one: Gordon Michael Woolvett from Andromeda (though, I must say that my crush wasn't big enough for me to keep watching the show when the lead writer/developer was fired).

1160523801.jpg
  • packalpha
    packalpha Posts: 65
    Options
    rob lowe back then and always since.. brad pitt
  • frogger581
    Options
    the kid that played Rufio in Hook... shivers...
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I had a huge crush on two people: Keanu Reeves and Johnathan Taylor Thomas. Yep, I did!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    First celebrity crush was Kurt Cobain.
    In 5th grade, a documentary was playing and they just showed him playing guitar and I was like :love:
    Funny, because all the guys I've dated have all had a certain resemblance to him...

I must have a type :p

Kurt-Cobain-V.jpg
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Elijah Wood. I wasn't very good with remembering names when I was little, and I kept forgetting his name, so I remember one day writing his name on a piece of paper and putting it in my dresser drawer, and when I forgot his name I looked in my dresser for that piece of paper lol. I watched Forever Young, North and The Good Son just because he was in it, and he was hot lol. And now he's a Hobit.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My first celebrity crush was......

Claudia Schiffer :heart:

claudia_schiffer.jpg