What do u visualize 2 Motivate u when u run/lift/stretch?

Options
I visualize the body I will have, how healthy I will be and how happy it will make me feel when I start feeling tired or want to give up. Also, I envision my wife's reaction to my new body. :love:

What do you visualize to keep you motivated?

Replies

• kdc0587
    kdc0587 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I visualize the body I want, the clothes I have that I use to be able to fit into, the happiness I will have once I reach my goal.
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    Options
    That trophy!!!
  • Kalossus
    Kalossus Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The envy on other guys faces at the gym that i just set a new pr that high.
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I visualize the Zombie Apocalypse when I'm running. I can always go faster!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    family, friends, doctor all telling me I was stupid and crazy to jog @ 400+ lbs.
  • brownsugah76010
    Options
    I visualize my Beyonce-like body when I reach my goal! :bigsmile: Also the look on everyone's face when I go to my 30th Class Reunion get-together.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    run- the finish line of a half marathon
    lift- never stopping, making the young guys try to keep up
    stretch- doing the van damme splits in a chair

2 outta 3 aint bad
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    I hear all the voices of my MFP pals in my head cheering me on and telling me not to give up yet, I got this, keep going keep pushing, here comes my second wind, third wind, and so on. It really helps!
  • kdc0587
    kdc0587 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I visualize the Zombie Apocalypse when I'm running. I can always go faster!
    Now THAT'S one way to think about it! lol.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I visualize the way my butt could potentially look in a cheeky or thong bikini. And the idea of being able to walk around in my bikini at the annual boat party we go to without a cover up on! Always keeps me going!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I visualize walking to the people who always made fun of my weight and flipping them the bird..in my brand new body.
  • Krissi72
    Krissi72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I visualize my husband and I able to do this sexual position we have never been able to do because I wasn't thin enough and he wasn't strong enough!! Can't wait til the day he walks in the door from Afghanistan and we can try it!! ;)
  • krevill
    krevill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I visualise myself at my 40th birthday party in August doing a street dance routine lol, weird I know but I love dancing and I would love to be able to do a hardcore street dance routine.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    The finish line of walking/running 1,000 miles for a little guy named Carson who has a brain tumor. He's only 4 and has to have 52 weeks of chemotherapy. When I think of what he's going through, it's easy. I'm doing it for him and St. Judes.
    The added benefits for me are weight loss, more energy, my clothes fit better and I work off stress. :)
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I visualize myself turning into rybo, lumberjacks94, kimoRUN, ElleOQuent, SinIsIn, chuckyp, and ipuffyheartcompeting.

When I'm really struggling on the treadmill, I flip through my friend list and get motivated/inspired. Acg67 and fpacudan are big inspirations.

:love:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I visualize myself turning into rybo, lumberjacks94, kimoRUN, ElleOQuent, SinIsIn, chuckyp, and ipuffyheartcompeting.

When I'm really struggling on the treadmill, I flip through my friend list and get motivated/inspired. Acg67 and fpacudan are big inspirations.

:smooched:
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I visualize my new body and what reaction I will get when I visit my small home town where I was always referred to as "the fat one" of my two sisters. Can't wait to show them what I CAN DO! ;)
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Funny how that works, Tracy. You always inspire me too. :heart:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I should have mentioned that Tiggerrick inspires me to want to be more firm... And stretch. And makes me want to eat healthy, too!
    He's the trifecta for my fitness!
  • Richdogg38
    Richdogg38 Posts: 152
    Options
    :drinker: I love these answers!