Oxyelite Pro Vs Hydroxystim

Options
I have been taking Oxyelite Pro pills for extra energy, which are also excellent for metabolism! I really liked them but hit my eight week mark and had to cycle off of them for a month. It is now time to cycle back on them, but there is also a similar product out called Hydroxystim, and I was curious if anybody had tried both products and had any recommendations? Most people I talk to haven't tried Hydroxystim because it is pretty new to the market still. Appreciate any feedback!!

Replies

• estherpab
    estherpab Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've taken oxy, oxy elite pro (which is no longer available- it was stronger than oxy) lipo 6 black you name it I took it and they worked for a while but then I developed high blood pressure and had to stop taking them. The reason why I'm posting to your message is because I never thought I would lose the vanity pounds without pills and I've been on MFP since dec and its working, so I proved to myself I don't need those pills. I'm not trying to lecture you but they aren't good and now I'm learning I should have stopped a long time ago... Since you are at your no pill stage really try to eat below your calories, I bet you will see you don't need them pills too. Good luck!